Software Sales Director, Enterprise Brands (Central)
Sales | Austin, TX
Based in Austin, Texas, Spredfast gives marketers the tools needed to manage their brand and connect with consumers in an increasingly social world. The Spredfast social marketing platform allows marketers to manage, integrate and amplify social content across any digital touchpoint in real-time. The solutions offer brands and media access to every piece of social data submitted in order to uncover conversations that matter. Spredfast customers manage over one billion social connections across 84 countries and have the power to process 650 million pieces of social content per day in multiple languages. Over 600 customers, including all five major broadcast networks and fifty percent of Interbrand’s 2013 World’s Best Brands have partnered with Spredfast to create first-class social experiences.
Spredfast is looking for an Enterprise Acquisition Sales Director to join our team. Qualified candidates will be entrepreneurial, smart, hard working, and have a relentless ability to close Enterprise accounts using a consultative, solution sales approach. The mission of the Sales Director is to uncover opportunities for growth in existing accounts through both up-selling and cross selling to drive and achieve your revenue quota. You'll be building relationships with Director and VP-level marketing teams to demonstrate the value of Spredfast and how our unique solution can meet their business needs. To be successful in this role you have to be fast-moving, hungry, and produce results.
- Partner with Inside Sales reps to prospect, create, and qualify leads.
- Work with client’s internal marketing leadership, social and digital teams to identify organizational needs and objectives.
- Demonstrate and sell value of our innovative solutions to brand marketers and executives.
- Maintain a fresh perspective in diagnosing client issues in order to prescribe the best possible solutions and achieve superior client satisfaction with our service.
- Establish credibility and rapport in relationships with senior executives and project champions.
- Use Salesforce to record progress with accounts and stay organized.
- Partners with multiple internal teams to ensure the delivery, revenue, and general objectives of clients are being met.
- Become a subject matter expert on all Spredfast solutions and the industry space, keeping current on new ideas, developments and trends.
- Provide ideas to help continuously improve our solutions and keep the company informed about customer feedback and data gathered in the field.
- Experience creating markets moving prospects along the sales cycle, and closing large enterprise customers at big brand organizations.
- Demonstrable knowledge of social media players, trends, and platforms.
- 5+ years relative experience in enterprise software (SaaS) Social platform.
- Ability to generate, qualify and execute on opportunities in order to exceed revenue targets
- Proven ability to articulate a vision that resonates with the customer and demonstrates strong value
- Builds a trusted and long lasting relationship with customer and positions Spredfast as a strategic advisor
- Brings a strong understanding of business practices, industry trends and competitors to each sales cycle
- Demonstrates passion and energy both externally with the customer and internally with cross functional teams
- Must be able to supply metrics around sales/revenue goals.
- Effective presentation skills.
- Ability to assess and synthesize date to create compelling stories that motivate prospects to take action.
- Experience working with complex and customizable enterprise solutions.
- Demonstrable skills in independent judgment and problem solving.
- Ability to work with urgency and meet deadlines.
- Ability to travel up to 25%
The Perks at Spredfast:
- An incredible work environment – fun, casual, fast-paced environment
- A #freesponsibility work culture that values #awesomeness and #teamswork
- Swank offices in the heart of downtown Austin
- Health, dental, vision, disability, and 401K benefits
- Flexible paid time off
- Fresh, healthy lunches
- Unlimited snacks and drinks