Marketing | Austin, TX
As a key member of the team, you will be involved in several important functions within the marketing organization:
- Maintain weekly communication to the company on industry news, market trends, and the competitive landscape.
- Identify client success stories and develop the messaging for the Mass Relevance website as projects are launched.
- Work with the team to develop sales collateral such as case studies, Power Point presentations, newsletters, and blog posts.
- Assist in data entry to track success of key events and campaigns.
- Contribute to thought leadership in the form of blog posts or white papers.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Power Point.
- Strong communication skills (ability to provide a writing sample).
- Must have strong organizations skills, attention to detail, and be comfortable working in a fast paced environment.
- Must be a student pursuing or recently graduated (within the last year); a B.A. in Marketing or Business strongly preferred.
- Experience with Salesforce, the Adobe Creative Suite, or video editing skills a strong plus.
About Mass Relevance:
"Welcome to Mass Relevance. You may have seen our platform at work if you see tweets on TV, such as on The Voice, The X Factor, CNN Debates or NBC News shows. We powered social experiences in Katy Perry's world tour, Pepsi's home page, Victoria's Secret fashion show, Purina's Times Square billboard, and NY Times site. We are the official partners of Twitter in this space, and we work with many other social companies, agencies and partners.
What we do is simple -- with our software (and service), brands can capture and filter social conversations and build them into engaging brand ("owned") experiences. Said another way, our technology can turn any digital experience (and they're growing like crazy) into a real-time, participatory experience. Our software-as-a-service (SaaS) platform enables aggregation and discovery of this content, filtering and moderation, visualization and integration into displays, and analytics and reporting to lift metrics our customers care about, such as time on site, conversion, traffic and customer loyalty. And with that, our purpose is to inspire brands to involve their audiences...anywhere.
Within 5 minutes of walking in our office you will sense our team reflects our values of teamswork, transopency, agilispeed, awesomeness and freesponsibility. We want colleagues that reflect those values, and want to be part of a team that is accomplishing something great. We believe our balanced appreciation for technology, design and strong marketing/sales execution are a winning combination. In our first 2 years we’ve grown to over 70+ people and over 200 large media and brand customers. Yet, we feel like this is just the beginning. We're looking for passionate people to join us, to build a future together, and invent the next era of social and marketing.
- Sam Decker, CEO and co-founder, @samdecker
The Perks at Mass Relevance:
- An incredible work environment – fun, casual, fast-paced environment with endless ping pong
- A #freesponsibility work culture that values #awesomeness and #teamswork
- Fantastic Fridays – team building events on the first Friday of every month.
- Swank offices in the heart of downtown Austin with parking included
- Fresh, healthy lunches prepared daily by our company Chef.
- Unlimited snacks and drinks