Client Services Project Consultant
Client Services | Austin, TX
Client Services Project Consultant
About Mass Relevance:
"Welcome to Mass Relevance. You may have seen our platform at work if you see tweets on TV, such as on The Voice, The X Factor, CNN Debates or NBC News shows. We powered social experiences in Katy Perry's world tour, Pepsi's home page, Victoria's Secret fashion show, Purina's Times Square billboard, and NY Times site. We are the official partners of Twitter in this space, and we work with many other social companies, agencies and partners.
What we do is simple -- with our software (and service), brands can capture and filter social conversations and build them into engaging brand ("owned") experiences. Said another way, our technology can turn any digital experience (and they're growing like crazy) into a real-time, participatory experience. Our software-as-a-service (SaaS) platform enables aggregation and discovery of this content, filtering and moderation, visualization and integration into displays, and analytics and reporting to lift metrics our customers care about, such as time on site, conversion, traffic and customer loyalty. And with that, our purpose is to inspire brands to involve their audiences...anywhere.
Within 5 minutes of walking in our office you will sense our team reflects our values of teamswork, transopency, agilispeed, awesomeness and freesponsibility. We want colleagues that reflect those values, and want to be part of a team that is accomplishing something great. We believe our balanced appreciation for technology, design and strong marketing/sales execution are a winning combination. In our first 2 years we’ve grown to 70 people and over 200 large media and brand customers. Yet, we feel like this is just the beginning. We're looking for passionate people to join us, to build a future together, and invent the next era of social and marketing.
-- Sam Decker, CEO and co-founder, @samdecker
The Client Services Project Consultant will be responsible for helping Mass Relevance’s clients to leverage our solutions to meet their marketing objectives. The person in this role will work with our client partners to analyze how they are using our solutions and recommend ways to amplify their effectiveness. This role will process customer insights and needs into intelligence for the sales and product teams to help ideate next generation tools and new uses for our current solution suite.
- Analyze client’s usage and metrics with our solutions to identify areas of success and weakness.
- Consult clients on how to leverage our products to achieve maximum results.
- Work with clients to help plan and implement brand-building activities across social channels.
- Function as the internal expert in brand management, social media, online communities and internal consultant to our sales team.
- Measure and analyze the performance of our solutions against client brand objectives to ensure customers are satisfied with the results of their brand marketing programs (e.g., building brand awareness, consideration, improving brand recall scores)
- Stay current on all things related to social media (including, but not limited to trends, technology, use, impact on consumers/marketers, etc.).
- Advise product on ideas and development of new solutions and tools.
- Counsel the organization on brand strategy principles and methods.
- Coach internal teams on how to present the maximum value or our solutions on their brand.
- 10+ years of brand or consumer product marketing experience
- 5+ years of experience in social media management or online communities for a major brand or TV/Media producer or broadcaster.
- Strong knowledge of brand principles and management
- A thorough understanding of marketing and business functions
- Experience coordinating and executing integrated consumer marketing initiatives that have resulted in measurable lifts in brand awareness, consideration and intent
- Experience working with social media platforms
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and written communication skills
- Innovative thinker with creative problem-solving abilities
- Experience managing multiple projects to tight deadlines
- Results-oriented, great attention to detail, ability to work in a fast-past, rapidly changing environment.
- Strong analytical skills to test, measure, refine, and report on the impact of marketing programs.
The Perks at Mass Relevance:
- An incredible work environment – fun, casual, fast-paced environment with endless ping pong
- Company chef caters healthy lunches all week
- Unlimited beverages and snacks
- Fun Friday – team building events on the last Friday of every month. If it’s your Birthday month – you decide on the activity
- State of the art technology/equipment
- Flexible work schedule
- Competitive compensation, which includes equity and benefits