Inside Sales Representative
Administration | San Diego, CA | Part Time
SpotLink, a premier Technology Solutions firm, is looking for a professional individual to fill the role of Inside Sales Representative at its San Diego office.
This is an outside facing role requiring excellent interpersonal and communications skills, and the ability to convey our vision and capabilities to potential clients. The goal is to educate leads and prospects on what we can do for them and generate enough interest to secure an onsite appointment.
The successful candidate will act as an ambassador to perspective clients, reaching out to those new prospects, communicating the services and results we can deliver, and scheduling first time appointments with our CEO. This person will also maintain our prospect database, organize new leads, and propose new and innovative approaches to reaching prospects.
SpotLink is an ethical, solutions-based organization, whose mission is to help our clients do better and live better; applying candidates should share those values.
This is an exceptional opportunity for someone who enjoys working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, and enjoys talking to new people on a daily basis.
• Targeted cold calling
• Maintain CRM system
• Cultivate new leads
• Update prospect classification based on communications
• Schedule first time appointments
• Work under the general direction of the CEO
• Three years of experience in an inside sales role, preferably for a technology company
• College degree in business or related field
• Excellent communications skills
• Strong computer skills
- This is a commission only position, with the possibility of conversion to an Employee
• Experience with a Managed Service Provider
• Experience with any sales management tools
No Travel should be required in this position
• US Citizen
• San Diego County Residency
• Dependable transportation
• Availability during business hours
• Service oriented attitude
• Professional appearance