Product Management | Seattle, WA
Sporcle is hiring!! We are looking for college students or recent college grads to work part time (20 hours or less) at Sporcle.
We strive to maintain a casual and fun work environment, but we're serious about meeting our deadlines to produce the best experience for our users and contributors.
Already a Sporcle user? We'd love to know more about your experiences with the site. Include your Sporcle handle and tell us about your favorite games.
- Scouring Sporcle for quizzes and games for publication to the Sporcle home page
- Answering customer service emails
- Writing titles and blurbs
- Moderation of comments
- High attention to detail (grammar, spelling, rules, etc)
- Degree of web savvy
- Ability to multitask on multiple repeating tasks and work under deadlines
- A sense of humor and a general tolerance of dogs
- Intellectual curiosity…in spades
- NOTE: This is a Seattle based position
Sporcle is a gaming company that offers short trivia and educational games through the Sporcle.com web site and mobile apps for the iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, and Android. Sporcle was founded in 2007, has been profitable since its inception, and has never raised venture funding. Sporcle is based in Seattle and San Francisco.