Senior Advertising Operations Analyst (AdOps)
AdOps | London, United Kingdom | Full Time
About the Role:
The Senior AdOps Analyst position is ideal if you are looking to advance your career in online advertising. We all know Ad Ops has a lot to offer but if you are looking to get out of that cubicle farm and join other energetic, fun people working together to dominate the online ad space - then it's time to talk! The position will focus on online ad trafficking, discrepancy troubleshooting, analyzing and reporting. This will require daily interaction with our internal teams such as Production, Sales, Engineering, and our external clients to ensure consistent and smooth delivery of all advertising campaigns. While the position is based in London, you will be responsible for the trafficking of campaigns for all of our European clients.
You are an awesome trafficker, with:
- an intimate knowledge of firebug, fiddler and other troubleshooting tools, as well as of how macros function and how to replace them in various tag types
- the ability to manually append pixels to tags and traffick through various different ad servers, including DART, ATLAS, and Mediaplex
- experience pulling and analyzing third party reporting and resolving discrepancies independently
- excellent customer services skills - you can prep client delivery reports and offer suggestions for campaign optimization
- the personality and charm to support and liaises with different departments and clients!
- written and spoken fluency in English a must. Competency in Italian, French, German and/or Spanish a plus
- an entrepreneurial spirit and full of initiative, ready to roll up your sleeves, and prepared to get this party started
To be considered for the role, please tell us why you want to work here! Look at the responsibilities listed above and tell us where you are strongest and where you have the least experience. If you wanted to impress your co-workers during your first week, what internet link would you share? What salary are your expecting? We look forward to hearing from you!
Spongecell is leading the creative resurgence of online display advertising by combining speed, innovation and advanced engineering to transform standard banner ads into rich-media-like interactive ads that can run on any ad placement on the web. We work with creative and media agencies to produce and serve thousands of engaging campaigns across billions of impressions for global brand advertisers every year. Spongecell is an independent company that place #27 on the 2012 Inc. 500 list, and was founded in 2006 with its headquarters in New York and offices throughout the United States and Europe. We'll provide you a competitive salary, great benefits (employee sponsored health and dental, 401(k), great time off philosophy and fun work environment - for real, and the opportunity to lead the European trafficking operations. You will also be working in a fun and challenging job with opportunity for growth in a company that listens to your opinions about our company and encourage you to contribute in ways that interest you!