Online Advertising Sales - San Francisco
Sales | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Position Summary: Our business is growing and we’re adding Online Advertising Sales Professionals to our sales team. Your primary responsibility will be to establish meaningful relationships with your clients and to educate them on the benefits of working with Spongecell. This is a great opportunity for anyone interested in working in a startup environment and/or the advertising agency world.
You should have:
- Experience selling online media in the creative, ad network, publisher, exchange space
- A successful track record selling a complex offering at high levels within an organization
- Existing relationships with top agencies and top advertising clients within region
- A deep understanding of the online media landscape, current trends, and key players within the space
- Great people skills since you will be interacting with clients on a daily basis
- Provide you with a fun and challenging job with opportunity for growth
- Pay your healthcare premiums
- Provide a base salary plus commission as well as an equity compensation structure
- Listen to your opinions about our company and encourage you to contribute in ways that interest you
To Apply: Please send us a brief cover letter and resume describing why you are the right fit by applying here or emailing jobs [at] spongecell [dot] com.
Company Overview: Spongecell is leading the creative resurgence of online display advertising by combining speed, innovation and advanced engineering to transform standard banner ads into rich-media-like interactive ads that can run on any ad placement on the web. We work with creative and media agencies to produce and serve thousands of engaging campaigns across billions of impressions for global brand advertisers every year. Spongecell is an independent company that was founded in 2006 with its headquarters in New York and offices throughout the United States and Europe. The company placed #76 on the 2011 Inc 500 list with a three-year revenue growth-rate of +3,064 percent.