Marketing | New York, NY
You are ready to start your career and learn more about digital advertising and design. You have an eye for design, probably studied graphic design, and live for vector images. You're ready to be a contributor on a growing team.
- Bringing our marketing materials to life with eye-catching graphics, presentations, one-sheets, and other sales materials
- Creating static and dynamic mock-ups
- Producing polished, professional materials with a fun, quirky twist
- Helping develop marketing strategies and materials
- Generally supporting the marketing and sales teams
- Have a Bachelors degree from 4 year university
- Could use Adobe Illustrator blindfolded, and you're no stranger to the rest of the Adobe Design Suite and Microsoft Office
- Thrive working in the digital realm of design
- Welcome design challenges and quickly brainstorm solutions and refine them into visually compelling designs
- Enjoy collaborating on a small team but also have the confidence to take on individual projects
- Have a passion for infographics and making hard-to-understand data look clean and compelling
- Are adaptable, creative, consistent, and work well with tight deadlines
Tell us why you are right for Spongecell. What you look forward to most with this job and what you are secretly dreading? Send us your salary requirements and copy of your resume demonstrating why you are the right fit and a portfolio of work (either PDF or website). BONUS: Attach an awesome Illustrator creation and/or infographic you are proud of to jobs [at] spongecell [dot] com - put "marketing designer" in the subject line.
We are a small team and may not be able to get back to everyone, especially if you aren't a good match or don't do the tasks above. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and work in compliance with the ADA. You must be eligible to work in the US. We look forward to hearing from you!
Spongecell is leading the creative resurgence of online display advertising by combining speed, innovation and advanced engineering to transform standard banner ads into rich-media-like interactive ads that can run on any ad placement on the web. We work with creative and media agencies to produce and serve thousands of engaging campaigns across billions of impressions for global brand advertisers every year. Spongecell is an independent company that was founded in 2006 with its headquarters in New York and offices throughout the United States and Europe. The company placed #27 on the 201 Inc 500 list with a three-year revenue growth-rate of +6,316 percent.