AdOps | San Francisco, CA
Are you great with numbers? An absolute Excel whiz? Are you meticulous, diligent, and eager to grow your career in a fun environment?
Spongecell is looking for a smart and dedicated Data Analyst to help monitor and report on our product performance. You will be reporting directly to the Director of Advertising Operations and working closely with the engineering team to resolve reporting issues and ensure that processes run smoothly.
- Analyze massive amounts of data
- Employ all of your tricks and patience to review and resolve ad serving discrepancies
- Monitor, track, report and help resolve platform reporting issues
- Work with the Ad Ops, Product and Sales teams to offer campaign and product optimization suggestions
- Perform platform testing for new features/functionality in collaboration with Spongecell's Engineering and AdOps team
- Excel skills - we are talking genius level (everything short of visual basic macro). If you happen not to know a thing here and there, you'll be able to pick it up quickly, but you should have a general mastery of Excel
- Knowledge of Unix Grep Commands
- Tech savvy - able to easily integrate new tech tools and platforms into your normal workflow (we have some clever tools we've built in-house)
- One year of related work and team experience
- Two years of college math and one year of college statistics
- Perceptive and able to work independently
- A bachelor's degree from a 4 year university, or equivalent experience
Spongecell is leading the creative resurgence of online display advertising by combining speed, innovation, and advanced engineering to transform standard banner ads into rich-media-like interactive ads that can run in any ad placement on the web. The company works with creative and media agencies to serve thousands of engaging campaigns across billions of impressions for global brand advertisers every year. Spongecell is an independent company that was founded in 2006 with its headquarters in New York and offices throughout the United States and Europe. The company placed #76 on the 2011 Inc 500 list with a three-year revenue growth-rate of +3,064 percent.
Applying: Please provide us with all of the following to be considered: Send us your resume & salary requirements, and let us know if you are familiar with unix grep commands. Also, where do you see yourself professionally in 5 years? What makes you able to stare at Excel charts all day long? What do you do for fun? Apply here or send your info to jobs [at] spongecell [dot] com.
We are a small team and may not be able to get back to everyone, especially if you aren't a good match. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and work in compliance with the ADA. You must be eligible to work in the US. We look forward to hearing from you!