Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET)
Engineering | Remote | Full Time
Spokeo is a people search engine that both enlightens and empowers our customers. With over 12 billion records and 18 million visitors per month, we reconnect friends, reunite families, prevent fraud, and more.
- Work in a cross-functional scrum team to achieve regular sprint goals.
- Gather and document test case requirements for sprint work.
- Clearly, log defects, maintain test data and monitor test performance over time.
- Design, develop and execute automated unit tests, integration tests, and user-acceptance tests for both black-box and white-box cases.
- Develop and maintain test jobs on continuous integration tools, such as Jenkins.
- Develop, execute, and maintain performance tests and reports.
- Investigate incoming bug reports by reproducing issues and investigating logs.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field.
- 3+ years of software development experience
- 2+ years of web testing experience with tools and frameworks such as: Selenium, Rspec, Jest, Cypress.io
- 2+ years with SQL and NoSQL technologies
- 2+ years of API and performance testing experience
- Strong UNIX/Linux background.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills are required.
- Must possess excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Be highly self-motivated and ready to learn new concepts and technologies.
- Have strong interpersonal skills, writing, and communication skills, as well as a dedication to software quality.
Privacy Notice for Candidates: https://www.spokeo.com/recruiting-policy
Spokeo is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Spokeo fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best products and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Recruiters or staffing agencies: Spokeo is not obligated to compensate any external recruiter or search firm who presents a candidate or their resume or profile to a Spokeo employee without 1) a current, fully-executed agreement on file and 2) being assigned to the open position (as a search) via our applicant tracking solution.