Senior Data Scientist, Data Products
Data | United States | Full Time | From $150,300.00 to $180,000.00 per year
Spokeo is a people search engine and identity platform that both enlightens and empowers our customers. With nearly 15 billion records and 18 million monthly visitors, we reconnect friends, reunite families, prevent fraud, and more.
We are looking for a Senior Data Scientist to help us turn our vast repository of data into usable information, leveraging solutions that include matching techniques, machine learning, and graph theory to resolve entities across disparate data sets and discover relationships among those entities.
What You'll Do: This includes an estimate of where time will be spent. This is subject to change:
- 25% - Drive informed and timely decision-making that improves and optimizes the way our products are created, executed, and adopted.
- 20% - Collaborate with product, marketing, and engineering to understand the needs of the company by utilizing data to drive product decisions and strategy.
- 15% - Create automated anomaly detection systems and quality assurance metrics to track performance constantly.
- 15% - Communicate best practices in quantitative analysis and develop cross-functional partnerships.
- 15% - Perform Ad-hoc analysis and present results.
- 10% - Keep up to date with the latest technology trends to apply them to our business challenges.
- Advanced degree in Machine Learning, Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Applied Math, or other quantitative fields.
- Minimum of 5+ years of any internet or large B2C working experience in analytics, data mining, data visualization, and/or predictive modeling.
- Proficiency in working with SQL and Python
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills with the ability to work effectively with internal teams in a cross-cultural and cross-functional environment
- Proven ability to lead and execute projects from start to finish with minimal guidance in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to create visuals, dashboards, and reports to communicate insights effectively.
Named Best Company for 2023 by Comparably in the areas of Perks & Benefits, Happiness, Compensation, and Work-Life Balance.
Spokeo offers a bonus program, equity plans, and 401K matching for qualified roles. Twice a year, we do discretionary, merit-based salary increases. Additional benefits include; 100% medical/dental/vision coverage for all employees and unlimited PTO.
Spokeo extends written offers to candidates who successfully complete their selection process. Spokeo’s offers include a base salary, participation in a company bonus program, stock options, and comprehensive benefits. A final offer will depend on several factors, including, but not limited to, marketplace competition, job leveling, the candidate’s experience, skills, etc.
Privacy Notice for Candidates: https://www.spokeo.com/recruiting-policy
Spokeo is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status. Spokeo fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best products, and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Recruiters or staffing agencies: Spokeo is not obligated to compensate any external recruiter or search firm who presents a candidate or their resume or profile to a Spokeo employee without 1) a current, fully-executed agreement on file, and 2) being assigned to the open position (as a search) via our applicant tracking solution.