Customer Support | Abbotsford, BC, Canada | Full Time
SpeedLine, the leading developer of pizza delivery point of sale (POS) software in North America, is looking for a qualified Support Technician for their best in class Support team in Abbotsford. With Customer Satisfaction scores averaging at 97%, the successful candidate would be joining a high tenure team with a track record of fantastic service.
The Support Technician’s primary responsibility is to ensure the ongoing successful operation of our clients' POS systems by providing hardware, software, and system support to end users. Reporting to the Support Supervisor, the Support Technician focuses on minimizing customer down time and increasing customer productivity by providing prompt, courteous, and sound technical advice to resolve their problems.
* Minimum one year experience in a first level technical support position
* Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Detail oriented and strong multitasking skills.
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
* Operating system, small network and system support knowledge and experience.
* Excellent typing and computer skills.
* Attentive to detail, and the ability to juggle multiple projects and react quickly to changing priorities.
* Ability to learn quickly, work independently, problem-solve, and perform a variety of tasks.
* Ability to serve as an interface for the organization.
* Available to work a flexible schedule.
* High school graduate (Grade 12 or equivalent).
* Have and maintain a valid BC driver’s license.
* Knowledge of restaurant operations and the technical requirements of a successful point of sale installation.
* A post-secondary degree, diploma, or certificate program in a related field.
Pay and Benefits:
* Competitive Salary plus bonus incentive earnings.
* Competitive benefits package.
* Annual compensation review.
* Group RRSP.
* Fantastic four-week training program.
* Regular one-on-one coaching sessions.
Interested in being part of a winning team?
Please apply with an attached cover letter.
Use PDF format only for attachments, and no telephone inquiries please. Must be eligible to work in Canada
We would like to thank all candidates in advance for their interest. Only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
More details on this position: www.speedlinesolutions.com/careers