Sales - Client Executive
Sales | Shawnee, KS | Full Time
Special Product Company (SPC), headquartered in Shawnee Kansas, has been providing electronic enclosures for more than 26 years. Founded in 1987 as a manufacturer of repeater enclosures, our company has grown to be the leader in heat dissipation. With some of the most dedicated Engineers in the industry, we continue to listen to our customers and grow with the technology changes.
Today, SPC designs and manufactures a complete line of indoor and outdoor cabinets serving the security, transportation, data storage, and alternative energy industries. We also have a standard line of affordable Telecom repeater enclosures with technical excellence in design and thermal management.
The Sales - Client Executive position is responsible for establishing, maintaining and growing sales of SPC Products with assigned accounts, in accordance with the strategic plans of the company. Annual Revenue Target to be determined. This position will cover the Eastern portion of the United States, including, but not limited to, the states of Georgia, Connecticut, Virginia.
- Meet or exceed annual sales objectives.
- Represents the company to the customer in a professional and ethical manner with courtesy, tact, and efficiency.
- Demonstrates an in-depth understanding of and sensitivity to the Voice of the Customer, including business issues, trends, and problems. Coordinates those to the organization across all functions, including operations, engineering, product line management, customer service, and quality control.
- Develop and leverage key relationships at appropriate levels of customer’s organization. Demonstrate thorough understanding of the commercial aspects and operations of the assigned customer’s business, product selection.
- Proactively gather, monitor and communicate competitive moves within the marketplace.
- Demonstrate technical competence of representative products.
Measures of Performance:
Meet or exceed assigned sales budget. Customer satisfaction, profitable growth, and retention. Perform duties in an ethical manner. Operate territory within assigned expense budget and profitability targets. Demonstrates appropriate selling skills, including but not limited to: prospecting, probing, consulting, dealing with objections, oral and written presentations, funnel management, closing, and negotiating. Account documentation including but not limited to account Battleplans, forecasting, budgeting and reporting. On time completion of reporting tasks and assigned projects
Self-starting/self-managing, ability to handle diverse situations with limited management direction. Demonstrates ability to think ahead and take action to insure success. Capable of identifying creative solutions to unique situations. Extreme sense of urgency with a hands-on approach and ability to jump in to get things done. Willingness to adapt to rapidly changing environment and new challenges. Plans, organizes, and coordinates assigned programs to ensure accomplishment of financial/budgetary/strategic goals. Ability to efficiently manage time, resources and expense budget. Demonstrate deductive reasoning in anticipation of market trends and competitive strategies. Proficient with basic computer skills, i.e., Windows 10, Office+, eDrawings, and Outlook+.
- Frequent travel required. i.e, 8-12 days per month. Occasional weekend travel and extended duration, 4+ days, possible.
- Travel may be 25-40% of the position.
- Position is located within assigned sales region - Eastern United States.
- Education: 4-year college degree or equivalent
- Experience: 2+ years of telecom sales experience desired, preferred demonstrated relationships with targeted accounts.
SPC has a generous benefits package for full-time employees.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Company-paid Life and Disability Insurance
- Vacation, Personal Days, and Paid Holidays
- 401k with company match