Senior Software Engineer
Product Development | Redmond, WA
Startup Software Engineer (RoR & Mobile):
About our Company:
I’m a technical and business founder/CEO. I’m hiring a senior software engineers at the founding stage of a company. The startup will be a B2C SaaS company web app with a mobile version. Full details on the product and industry will be provided during interviews for serious candidates.
SALARY is provided – we have funding. Get the benefits of joining early, significant equity and salary.
We are looking for:
- Exceptional at software engineering: Learning, solving problem and launching/shipping products
- Strong fit with a startup culture: Fast execution, great decision-making and drive to build a company in a big market.
- Strong passion for open source stack development: Linux, apache, MySQL, etc.
- Ruby on Rails: Must have recent professional experience in RoR
- Mobile Developement: Either iOS (iPhone/iPad) or Android. Must have experience
- Have a computer science degree or equivalent work experience
Our hiring requirements will be for the qualify level of employees at or above google/facebook. Please be prepared for coding and problem solving questions during the interview.
Background on the founder:
CEO is technical strong:
- Codes in Ruby on Rails, C++, EC2, and have authored 40 patents
- 10 years experience writing code and managing engineers with 12+ shipping products. Experience in development from operating systems (kernel mode), to C++ desktop applications, to open source web applications.
CEO is a strong business founder:
- Experience raising $2.7m in capital
- Strong in marketing, sales, corporate finance, managing board, etc.
- Last startup was successfully acquired
Must be located or willing to relocated in the Puget sound area (Redmond / Seattle).
Founder/CEO profile on Linked-In: Linkedin.com/in/bryanstarbuck