Southwoods | Youngstown, OH | Full Time
Southwoods Health is seeking a Wellness Coordinator to be responsible for the planning, design, implementation, delivery and evaluation of a Wellness Program for employees. The ideal candidate will be proficient in one or more of the following areas: personal training/fitness, nutrition, and yoga. This position will also be responsible for overseeing the maintenance of the Southwoods wellness facility as well as assist with generating reports, including, but not limited to, wellness program tracking and utilization in coordination with HR.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide individual support and/or counseling in general wellness, exercise, and nutrition.
- Educate staff on the importance of exercise, nutrition and wellness and be able to convey the importance of these actives as it relates to personal health.
- Track attendance, participation, and performance related to wellness activities.
- Maintain or arrange for maintenance of fitness equipment and facility.
- Manage fitness facility, ensuring safe and clean facility and equipment.
- Maintain wellness and fitness related schedules for programs
- Facilitate group training sessions and seminars on wellness and fitness
- Develop fitness and wellness classes, such as yoga, aerobics, and weightlifting, ensuring a diversity of class offerings.
Required license or certification:
- Personal Trainer