Southwoods | Youngstown, OH | Full Time
Southwoods Physician Services, a multi-specialty group of physician practices in Youngstown, OH is currently seeking an Operations Manager to manage and coordinate activities of the clerical, administrative, and clinical personnel at all practice locations. This is an opportunity to join one of Ohio’s most rapidly expanding healthcare systems.
More info about Southwoods can be found at www.southwoodshealth.com
The Operations Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Supervising and managing of physician practice management personnel, including the oversight and administration of orientation, performance appraisals, competencies, and compensation review processes;
- Serving as an effective liaison between physicians, advanced practice providers, and executive administration;
- Assisting in the development and implementation of standardized organizational policies, programs, and initiatives at the practice level;
- Identifying opportunities for operational optimization and developing work plans to achieve identified operational goals;
- Ensuring that physician practice duties are carried out according to facility policies and procedures;
- Working closely with physician practice managers to ensure the efficient, timely flow of overall operation.
Minimum of 3-5 years management experience in a hospital or physician group practice setting, including personnel management; Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree preferred; Working knowledge of Meditech EMR beneficial. Competitive salary & benefits package.
Equal Opportunity Employer