Southwoods | Youngstown, OH | Full Time
Marketing Coordinator – Surgical Hospital at Southwoods - Boardman, OH
Continuous and unprecedented growth leads the Surgical Hospital at Southwoods to expand their team in search of a marketing coordinator. The Surgical Hospital at Southwoods, an accredited, state-of-the-art acute care hospital system, serves more than 70,000 patients annually.
- A Marketing Coordinator works as part of the creative team and is responsible for branding, marketing, web design, media outreach, and message development for the Surgical Hospital of Southwoods.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of a Marketing Coordinator:
- Works with the management team to develop cohesive and productive goals for the company and designs ways to meet them.
- Transforms rough ideas and general concepts into actions, projects, and completed products or messages.
- Develops design concepts that further the company’s brand identity.
- Collaborate with the design team to produce exceptional promotional material.
- Responsible for maintaining the company website
- Maintains consistency over the quality and message of the team’s output.
- Evaluates the current status of the industry and the market to ensure delivery of relevant and useful products, messages, or branding.
- Anticipates the future direction of the industry using both research and own insight, and brings the company into the fore of that trajectory.
- Works closely with the sales team on program development and implementation.
- Monitors creative budget, making sure all projects are delivered within the projected parameters.
- Enforces deadlines and maintains efficiency in the creative department.
- Coordinates with vendors for timely delivery of goods.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must possess exceptional communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal.
- Must possess a working knowledge of design and brand development, and marketing.
- Must be familiar with a variety of branding and marketing strategies.
- Must be incredibly self-motivated and innovative.
- Must be able to multitask and manage a number of different projects at once.
- Must be able to translate ideas into actionable projects.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Team player with a great “can do” attitude
- Web and social media experience as well as MS Office, Outlook, Photoshop and InDesign
- Experience with Illustrator, Acrobat Pro and Lightroom preferred
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Fine Arts, graphic design, marketing, communications or visual design.
- Experience or coursework in business and management a plus.