Treatment Team Assistant
The CARE Center, Inc. | Washington, PA | Full Time
The CARE Center, INC.
JOB VACANCY NOTICE
POSITION: Treatment Team Assistant (Full Time) Washington, PA
Assertive Community Treatment Program (ACT)
→Agency paid health & dental plans. →Retirement savings plan with Agency match.
→Paid holidays. →Generous paid time off plans.
→Opportunity for growth and advancement. →Tuition discounts with participating colleges/universities.
- Performs a series of specialized tasks or procedures directly related to the coordination of daily services to clients in the program.
- Processes proofreads all assigned correspondence, reports, charts, proposals, etc. in an accurate and timely fashion, primarily responsible for the accuracy of spelling, format, grammar, mathematical calculations, and the like.
- Serves as the program's initial contact with the public, clients, family members, etc. giving and receiving information about the program or services.
- Serves as the lead office staff person providing primary operational support for the Community Treatment Team.
- Creates and edits reports and other documents which are necessary for the successful and expeditious operation of the program, primarily responsible for the accuracy of the document and the distribution/circulation of same, thereby initiating the appropriate and timely processing of internal and/or external correspondence.
- Serves as a program liaison responsible for handling non-routine, cooperative problem-solving situations; external communications with funding sources, professionals, clients, etc.; and explanation of agency policies, procedures, and structure.
- Fields calls to the treatment team, provides call screening to accurately assess client immediate needs to effectively assist in monitoring, team dispatch and daily client management.
- Adheres to all policies, laws, regulations and codes of ethics and confidentiality as outlined by federal and state laws, and agency policies and procedures.
- Must have a minimum of four years of administrative experience or equivalent combination experience and training, as determined by the Agency.
- Knowledge of general office procedures, including interpersonal skills and telephone Interaction.
- Demonstrated proficiency on a typewriter and/or computer keyboard.
- Must not be excluded from participation in Medicare, Medicaid, or any other federal health program.
- Must successfully obtain clearances from the PA State Police, Child Abuse Clearance from the PA Department of Human Services, and FBI Fingerprint Clearances.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time during the workday.
QUALIFIED INDIVIDUALS SHOULD VISIT OUR WEBSITE FOR CURRENT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES OR STOP INTO THE HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICE AT 300 CHAMBER PLAZA, CHARLEROI, PA. POSTING#22-066.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER