The CARE Center, Inc. | Washington, PA | Full Time
The CARE Center, INC.
JOB VACANCY NOTICE
POSITION: Secretary 2-Full-Time
Washington, PA Location
→Agency paid health & dental plans. →Retirement savings plan with Agency match.
→Paid holidays. →Generous paid time off plans.
→Opportunity for growth and advancement. →Tuition discounts with participating colleges/universities.
** Must be able to work one (1) evening per week**
- Provide personal administrative support to management and the agency through conducting and organizing administrative duties and activities including facilitating communications within the office. In addition, will develop and implement procedures to optimize, expedite, and manage the flow of technical work through the office, routinely using specialized professional terminology and administrative procedures.
- Serves as sole office staff person for field office, or the lead office staff person providing primary operations support for multiple components of an agency, or a corporate-wide fee-for –service.
- Creates and edits documents which are necessary for successfully completing assignments, primarily responsible for the overall accuracy of the document and initiation of related processes and procedures.
- Serves as a program/agency liaison with internal and external contact and is responsible for explanation of program/agency services and what is required to render services and direct the individual group to the appropriate resources.
- Assist in maintaining schedules and calendars, arranging, and confirming appointments.
- Respond to incoming emails, process mail and other materials.
- Assist in maintaining documentation, databases, and prioritizing workloads.
- Communicate verbally and in writing to answer inquires and provide information.
- Manage and order office supplies.
- Other duties as required.
- Adheres to all policies, laws, regulations and codes of ethics and confidentiality as outlined by federal and state laws, and agency policies and procedures.
- Must have a minimum of five years’ experience or three years’ experience as a
- Secretary 1 or the equivalent combination of skills, experience & education maybe considered at the discretion of the Agency.
- Demonstrated ability and skill using computer software and word processing equipment.
- Demonstrated knowledge of elementary accounting procedures and terminology.
- Excellent communication, customer service and relationship-building skills.
- Must be well organized, detail orientated, and have excellent time management skills.
- Must successfully obtain Criminal History Clearance from the PA State Police, Child Abuse Clearance from the PA Department of Human Services and FBI Fingerprint Clearances.
- Must not be excluded from participation in Medicare, Medicaid, or any other federal health care program.
QUALIFIED INDIVIDUALS SHOULD VISIT OUR WEBSITE FOR CURRENT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES OR STOP INTO THE HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICE AT 300 CHAMBER PLAZA, CHARLEROI, PA. POSTING#22-064.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER