Southwest Behavioral Care, Inc. - Behavioral Health | New Kensington, PA | Part Time
SOUTHWEST BEHAVIORAL CARE, INC.
Job Vacancy Notice
POSITION: Secretary 1
Mental Health Outpatient and Drug & Alcohol
PART TIME POSITIONS AVAILABLE
at our New Kensington PA Location
*Looking for candidates that would be able to work 1 night a week (Monday-Thursday) until 8:00PM*
Southwest Behavioral Care provides mental health and drug and alcohol treatment. Mental Health treatment includes assessments/evaluations, outpatient, psychiatric evaluations, child and adolescent services and assistance with medication. Drug and Alcohol provides outpatient, intensive outpatient, partial drug and alcohol treatment to adults and adolescents. Specialized treatment services include a Women and Family program which provides preferential treatment to pregnant women.
As a Secretary 1 you will perform a variety of office tasks and a wide range of support procedures and functions required by the agency and/or program for successful operations and expeditious delivery of quality services. In your role as a Secretary, you will be responsible for processing information, mathematical computations, and data input, and completing assigned documents and reports. As a Secretary 1 you will maintain appropriate communications with all levels of staff, vendors, health care providers, institutions, clients, and their family. In addition, you will transcribe dictations for medical staff and screen all visitors and phone calls for program staff.
Work alongside our HEROES… APPLY TODAY AND BECOME A PART OF THE SPHS FAMILY!
**COMPREHENSIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE (FOR ELIGIBLE EMPLOYEES) INCLUDING MEDICAL AND DENTAL**
**OPPORTUNITY FOR PROFESSIONAL GROWTH AND ADVANCEMENT**
**TUITION DISCOUNTS WITH PARTICIPATING COLLEGES AND UNIVERSITIES**
- Demonstrated ability and skill using computer software and word processing equipment.
- Demonstrated knowledge of elementary accounting procedures and terminology.
- Excellent communication, customer service and relationship-building skills.
- Must be well organized, detail orientated, and have excellent time management skills.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time during the workday.
- Ability to operate a keyboard and a multi-line telephone simultaneously with a high degree of accuracy.
- Must successfully obtain Criminal History Clearance from the PA State Police, Child Abuse Clearance from the PA Department of Human Services and FBI Fingerprint Clearances.
- Must not be excluded from participation in Medicare, Medicaid, or any other federal health care program
Southwest Behavioral Care, Inc., is an affiliate of Southwestern Pennsylvania Human Services, Inc. (SPHS). It is the mission of SPHS to identify and provide for health and social services needs throughout the Southwestern Pennsylvania region.
QUALIFIED INDIVIDUALS SHOULD VISIT OUR WEBSITE FOR CURRENT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES. POSTING#22-171.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER