Residential Specialist Assistant
The CARE Center, Inc. | Butler, PA | Full Time
The CARE Center, Inc.
JOB VACANCY NOTICE
The mission of The CARE Center, Inc., is to provide a unique continuum of quality, recovery based, trauma informed, integrated services including education intervention, case management, treatment, aftercare and referrals to individuals and families in Butler, Greene, and Washington Counties.
POSITION: Residential Specialist Assistant-LTSR Full-Time
The Long-Term Structured Residence (LTSR) located in Butler County provides 24- hour care in a structured setting. The program is meant to keep individuals with Mental Illness out of State Hospital settings. By joining our team, you can learn more about mental illness, while developing connections and skills to advance professionally, all within a fun and therapeutic environment.
A Residential Specialist Assistant will provide care and assist individuals with a mental health diagnoses with their activities of daily living. As a Residential Specialist Assistant, you will provide hands-on support, attend medical appointments, plan social and recreational activities and outings, as well as, maintaining a safe comfortable environment. Our team is made up of dedicated professionals whose main goal is to provide encouragement and support to all the residents.
Work alongside our HEROES… APPLY TODAY AND BECOME A PART OF THE SPHS FAMILY!
**COMPREHENSIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE (FOR ELIGIBLE EMPLOYEES) INCLUDING MEDICAL AND DENTAL**
**OPPORTUNITY FOR PROFESSIONAL GROWTH AND ADVANCEMENT**
**TUITION DISCOUNTS WITH PARTICIPATING COLLEGES AND UNIVERSITIES**
- High School Diploma, GED or an equivalent combination of skills, experience and education may be considered at the discretion of the Agency.
- Twelve (12) college credits or six (6) months mental health experience required.
- Must have a valid Pennsylvania Driver’s License and safe driving record.
- Ability to transport oneself and safely operate an agency vehicle.
- Must have ability to utilize electronic medical records.
- Must successfully obtain Criminal History Clearance from the PA State Police and Child Abuse Clearance from the PA Department of Human Services and FBI Fingerprint Clearance.
- Must not be excluded from participation in Medicare, Medicaid, or any other federal health care program.
The CARE Center, Inc., is an affiliate of Southwestern Pennsylvania Human Services, Inc. (SPHS). It is the mission of SPHS to identify and provide for health and social services needs throughout the Southwestern Pennsylvania region.
QUALIFIED INDIVIDUALS SHOULD VISIT OUR WEBSITE FOR CURRENT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES.
POSTING#22-144. EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER