Residential Program Worker -Enhanced Behavioral Support
Diversified Human Services - Developmental Services | Charleroi, PA | Full Time and Part Time
Diversified Human Services, Inc.
JOB VACANCY NOTICE
POSITION: Residential Program Worker-Enhanced Behavioral Support
**Multiple Full-Time and Part-Time Positions Available
Developmental Disabilities Program provides independent, but supervised, community-based group home living for eligible persons with developmental or intellectual disabilities.
A Residential Program Worker-Enhanced Behavioral Support (RPW) will support the client daily with the implementation of the Individual Support Plan while utilizing knowledge and expertise in the field of mental health and behavioral supports. In your role as an RPW-Enhanced Behavioral Support you will conduct recreational and social activities and participate in regular staff trainings to develop basic knowledge and skills necessary to assist the individuals in your care with activities of daily living to allow the individual to live independently but supervised. Our team is made up of dedicated professionals whose main goal is to provide encouragement and support to all our clients.
Work alongside our HEROES… APPLY TODAY AND BECOME A PART OF THE SPHS FAMILY!
**COMPREHENSIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE (FOR ELIGIBLE EMPLOYEES) INCLUDING MEDICAL AND DENTAL**
**OPPORTUNITY FOR PROFESSIONAL GROWTH AND ADVANCEMENT**
**TUITION DISCOUNTS WITH PARTICIPATING COLLEGES AND UNIVERSITIES**
- Must have a bachelor’s degree, associate degree, or 60 credits from an accredited college or university. The coursework must include a minimum of 12 credits in psychology or behavioral sciences-transcript required.
- Must have work experience in the implementation of behavior support plans and/or mental health treatment plans.
- Must have a valid Pennsylvania Driver’s License and safe driving record.
- Compliance with pre-employment and routine drug testing is required.
- Must successfully obtain Criminal History Clearance from the Pennsylvania State Police, Child Abuse Clearance from the Pennsylvania Department of Human Services and FBI Fingerprint Clearances.
- Must not be excluded from participation in Medicare, Medicaid, or any other federal health care program.
- Ability to safely operate a variety of vehicles.
Diversified Human Services, Inc., is an affiliate of Southwestern Pennsylvania Human Services, Inc. (SPHS). It is the mission of SPHS to identify and provide for health and social services needs throughout the Southwestern Pennsylvania region.
QUALIFIED INDIVIDUALS SHOULD VISIT OUR WEBSITE FOR CURRENT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES.
POSTING#22-167. EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER