Residential Program Worker -CLA Program
Diversified Human Services - Developmental Services | Charleroi, PA | Full Time and Part Time
Diversified Human Services, Inc.
JOB VACANCY NOTICE
POSITION: Residential Program Worker
Multiple Full-Time and Part-Time Positions Available
Developmental Disabilities Program provides independent, but supervised, community-based group home living for eligible persons with developmental or intellectual disabilities.
A Residential Program Worker (RPW) will provide positive support and assistance to clients assisting with the implementation of Individual Support Plans. You will conduct recreational and social activities with individuals as well as maintaining the cleanliness and safety of the residential sites. In addition, as a Residential Program Worker you will also provide hands-on-care and assist with activities of daily living to benefit the clients to allow them to continue to live independently but supervised. Our team is made up of dedicated professionals whose main goal is to provide encouragement and support to all our clients.
Work alongside our HEROES… APPLY TODAY AND BECOME A PART OF THE SPHS FAMILY!
**COMPREHENSIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE (FOR ELIGIBLE EMPLOYEES) INCLUDING MEDICAL AND DENTAL**
**OPPORTUNITY FOR PROFESSIONAL GROWTH AND ADVANCEMENT**
**TUITION DISCOUNTS WITH PARTICIPATING COLLEGES AND UNIVERSITIES**
- High School Diploma, GED or any equivalent combination of skills, experience and education may be considered at the discretion of the Agency.
- Must have a valid PA Driver’s License and safe driving record.
- Compliance with pre-employment and routine drug testing is required.
- Must not be excluded from participation in Medicare, Medicaid or any other federal health care program.
- Must successfully obtain Criminal History Clearance from the PA State Police, Child Abuse Clearance from the PA Department of Human Services and FBI Fingerprint Clearances.
- Ability to transport oneself in an insured vehicle in the performance of essential functions.
- Ability to assist physically limited consumers as program needs dictate.
- Ability to work split shifts and flexibility to move to various locations, when program needs dictate.
Diversified Human Services, Inc., is an affiliate of Southwestern Pennsylvania Human Services, Inc. (SPHS). It is the mission of SPHS to identify and provide for health and social services needs throughout the Southwestern Pennsylvania region.
QUALIFIED INDIVIDUALS SHOULD VISIT OUR WEBSITE FOR CURRENT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES.
POSTING#22-160. EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER