Southwest Behavioral Care, Inc. - Behavioral Health | Greensburg, PA | Full Time
SOUTHWEST BEHAVIORAL CARE, INC.
LOCATION: Westmoreland, Fayette and Washington Counties
WAGE: Negotiable-(Both Full-Time and Part-Time Opportunities Available)
If you would like to help change someone’s life, come and join the SPHS family!
SBC, a part of the SPHS network, is a company fully dedicated to providing health and human services in Southwestern PA. Our team is made up of compassionate, dedicated professionals whose main goal is helping every person reach their full potential. With an unwavering commitment to our community, we look forward to providing care for our existing and future clients.
Mental health and substance abuse outpatient treatment assignments are available. In addition, other specialty assignments are also available, including our Center of Excellence and Residential Programs.
Continuing Education Support
Exceptional work/life balance.
Compensation package is exceptional, very competitive and flexible.
- Responsible for the provision of psychiatric evaluations and medication checks, including initial mental status examination, comprehensive history, evaluation of pertinent diagnostic information, overall diagnosis and treatment plan.
- Evaluate comprehensive history to include individual, social, family, occupational, drug, medical, previous drug/alcohol and psychiatric diagnosis.
- Provide re-evaluation and treatment in accordance with existing licensing regulations and best practice standards.
- Consults with family physicians, emergency room physicians, psychiatrists and other health care professionals Provides in-service training to other staff of the Agency engaged in services to individuals with mental illness.
- Represents the Agency as required related to coordinating treatment of clients provided by other practitioners and institutions.
- Adheres to all policies, laws, regulations and codes of ethics and confidentiality as outlined by federal and state laws, and agency policies and procedures.
- Licensed to practice Medicine under the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and will remain so at the time of employment.
- Verification of existence of proper and current licensure shall be provided by Psychiatrist at the time of hire and contractual agreement.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal staff, providers, and other social service agencies.
- Must successfully obtain Criminal history clearance from the PA State Police, Child Abuse Clearance from the PA Department of Human Services, and FBI Clearance.
QUALIFIED INDIVIDUALS SHOULD VISIT OUR WEBSITE http://www.sphs.org/employment.html FOR CURRENT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES OR STOP INTO THE HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICE AT 300 CHAMBER PLAZA, CHARLEROI, PA.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER