Program Worker Henry Commons
Southwest Behavioral Care, Inc. - Behavioral Health | Belle Vernon, PA | Part Time
Southwest Behavioral Care, Inc.
JOB VACANCY NOTICE
POSITION: Program Worker (Multiple Part-Time Positions Available)
Westmoreland Enhanced Supportive Housing
Belle Vernon, PA Location
Westmoreland Enhanced Supportive Housing (Henry House) operates a duplex in Belle Vernon as an enhanced supportive housing program. The program is a co-housing community designed to provide a home like environment that provides a level of security to the residents, while they receive a complement of services designed to meet their individual needs.
As a Program Worker you will be responsible for maintaining the general safety, security of residents in crisis and aid the residents with the implementation of their individualized serve plan. The program worker will be a member of the housing support team and will provide hand-on instructions to the residents. In addition, as a program worker you will conduct recreational and social activities as well as transport the residents to appointments when necessary. Our team is made up of dedicated professionals whose main goal is to provide encouragement and support to all the residents.
Work alongside our HEROES… APPLY TODAY AND BECOME A PART OF THE SPHS FAMILY!
**COMPREHENSIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE (FOR ELIGIBLE EMPLOYEES) INCLUDING MEDICAL AND DENTAL**
**OPPORTUNITY FOR PROFESSIONAL GROWTH AND ADVANCEMENT**
**TUITION DISCOUNTS WITH PARTICIPATING COLLEGES AND UNIVERSITIES**
- High School Diploma, GED or an equivalent combination of skills, experience and education may be considered at the discretion of the Agency.
- Ability to read, write, and verbally communicate with effectiveness.
- Must have a valid Pennsylvania Driver’s License and safe driving record.
- Must have ability to utilize electronic medical records.
- Must successfully obtain Criminal History Clearance from the PA State Police, Child Abuse Clearance from the PA Department of Human Services and FBI Fingerprint Clearance.
- Must not be excluded from Medicare, Medicaid, or any other federal health care program.
- Ability to transport oneself and/or individuals in an insured vehicle, as program needs dictate.
Southwest Behavioral Care, Inc., is an affiliate of Southwestern Pennsylvania Human Services, Inc. (SPHS). It is the mission of SPHS to identify and provide for health and social services needs throughout the Southwestern Pennsylvania region.
QUALIFIED INDIVIDUALS SHOULD VISIT OUR WEBSITE FOR CURRENT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES.
POSTING#22-136. EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER