The CARE Center, Inc. | Butler, PA | Full Time
THE CARE CENTER, INC.
JOB VACANCY NOTICE
POSITION: Physician Assistant-LTSR
- Provides direct patient care and supervision of related staff.
- Evaluates the need for Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT) and prescribes accordingly.
- Performs patient examinations, diagnose and treat illness, order and interpret tests.
- Assesses the need for patient referrals and follow-up consultation with medical specialists, as indicated.
- Counsel on preventive health care, assist in procedures.
- Write prescriptions and exercise autonym in medical decision.
- Make and provide a broad range of diagnostic and therapeutic services.
- Provides hospital rounding if required.
- Monitors performance and conducts in-servicing to ancillary staff, provides medical consultation to ancillary staff.
- Maintains accurate patient records.
- Other duties as required.
- Adheres to all policies, laws, regulations and codes of ethics and confidentiality as outlined by federal and state laws, and agency policies and procedures.
- Graduate of a Physician Assistant Program with a minimum of two years of experience in an ambulatory care setting.
- Current and valid license to practice in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the principles and practices of general medicine and procedures including the diagnosis and treatment of a variety of diseases and injuries.
- Knowledge of current developments in the field of general medicine and procedures;
- Knowledge of the principles and practices of preventive medicine.
- Knowledge of medical jurisprudence.
- Ability to examine patients, diagnose disease, and to prescribe and administer necessary treatment.
- Ability to interpret and use x-rays, and laboratory reports to confirm clinical findings and to aid in the diagnosis of disease.
- Ability to gain the confidence and cooperation of patients and to establish effective working relationships and other employees and the public.
- Appropriate license to practice medicine issued by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
- Must successfully obtain Criminal Clearance from the PA State Police, Child Abuse Clearance from the PA Department of Human Services and FBI Fingerprint Clearance.
- Must not be excluded from participation in Medicare, Medicaid, or any other federal health care program.
QUALIFIED INDIVIDUALS SHOULD VISIT OUR WEBSITE FOR CURRENT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES OR STOP INTO THE HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICE AT 300 CHAMBER PLAZA, CHARLEROI, PA. POSTING#22-069.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER