Southwestern Pennsylvania Human Services, Inc. | Charleroi, PA | Full Time
Southwestern PA Human Services, Inc.
JOB VACANCY NOTICE
POSITION: PC/Network Specialist
Full Time Position available in our Charleroi Location
The Information and Technology Department (IT) oversees the installation and maintenance of computer network systems. Its primary function is to ensure that the network runs smoothly. The IT department provides computer support for all the users who need access to the company's computer systems. This might entail installing new software or hardware, repairing hardware that has become faulty, training employees in the use of new software, and troubleshooting problems with the system or with an individual's computer.
A PC/Network Specialist responds to requests for technical assistance in person, via telephone, electronically and follows standard Help Desk procedures. In your role as a PC/Network Specialist you will install computer equipment, software, and hardware, diagnose and resolves technical hardware and software issues. In addition, you will work as part of a team troubleshooting software problems and assisting with helpdesk calls and tickets. If you are looking to kickstart your technology career apply today! We offer a positive work environment, training, and an opportunity for growth and advancement.
Work alongside our HEROES… APPLY TODAY AND BECOME A PART OF THE SPHS FAMILY!
**COMPREHENSIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE (FOR ELIGIBLE EMPLOYEES) INCLUDING MEDICAL AND DENTAL**
**OPPORTUNITY FOR PROFESSIONAL GROWTH AND ADVANCEMENT**
**TUITION DISCOUNTS WITH PARTICIPATING COLLEGES AND UNIVERSITIES**
- A minimum of an associate degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or related field with a minimum of one year program experience; and equivalent combination of skills, experience and education may be considered at the discretion of the agency.
- Preferred A+ Certification through CompTIA.
- Preferred Certifications Network+, Security+, any Microsoft Administrator, Security Engineer or Office 365 certification or other similar certification a plus.
- Must successfully obtain Criminal Clearance from the PA State Police, Child Abuse from the PA Department of Human Services, and FBI Fingerprint Clearances.
- Must not be excluded from participation in Medicare, Medicaid, or any other federal health care program.
- Some travel is required.
It is the mission of SPHS to identify and provide for health and social services needs throughout the Southwestern Pennsylvania region.
QUALIFIED INDIVIDUALS SHOULD VISIT OUR WEBSITE FOR CURRENT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES.
POSTING #22-124 EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER