Mon Valley Community Health Services, Inc. | Greensburg, PA | Full Time
Mon Valley Community Health Services, Inc.
JOB VACANCY NOTICE
POSITION: Nutrition Specialist (Full-Time) PAY GRADE: F OR G
WAGE: F-$32,682 G-35,100 (Registered Dietitian)
→Agency paid health & dental plans. →Retirement savings plan with Agency match.
→Paid holidays. →Generous paid time off plans.
→Opportunity for growth and advancement. →Tuition discounts with participating colleges/universities.
- Implements and is responsible for the completion of the certification process and provides nutrition education services to the program clients.
- Performs the initial examination to determine eligibility and assess client need for program certification.
- Develops individualized nutrition care plans and assists in the distribution of food instruments (i.e., checks and/or vouchers).
- Provides nutrition education counseling to individuals and groups.
- Implements processing of patients, which may include taking a medical history, blood specimen collection, height, weight, etc.
- Makes appropriate client referrals and follow-up according to client need.
- Adheres to all policies, laws, regulations and codes of ethics and confidentiality as outlined by federal and state laws, and agency policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in the field of Nutrition or Dietetics and eligibility for Competent Professional Authority (CPA) designation (F & G)
- Demonstrated ability to obtain the vital information in an assessment interview to make proper recommendations (F & G)
- Registered Dietitian (G only)
- Must successfully obtain PA State Police, Child Abuse Clearance from PA Department of Human Services, and FBI Fingerprint Clearances.
- Must not be excluded from participation in Medicare, Medicaid, or any other federal health care program.
- Ability to occasionally assist, move and/or transfer medical and office supplies weighing up to 25 pounds.
- Able to transport oneself as program needs dictate.
QUALIFIED INDIVIDUALS SHOULD VISIT OUR WEBSITE FOR CURRENT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES. POSTING#22-088.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER