Licensed Practical Nurse or Registered Nurse COE
Mon Valley Community Health Services, Inc. | Monessen, PA | Full Time and Part Time
Mon Valley Community Health Services, Inc.
JOB VACANCY NOTICE
POSITION: Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse
Full-Time or Part-Time w/ACA Benefits
Center of Excellence-Monessen, PA Location
The Center of Excellence (COE) is a 24/7 access & support program created to target and be a proactive solution to the opiate epidemic by utilizing a multidisciplinary team of individuals with life experiences and/or educational background in substance abuse or social services. The COE uses community based innovative techniques to assist clients with their quest for long-term sobriety and integration back into healthy living.
As a Nurse you will provide professional nursing and health care coordination to the Center of Excellence participants. In your role as a nurse, you will conduct assessments and diagnostic services to develop a comprehensive service plan for substance abuse treatment and services. You will maintain close contact with program supervisor and medical doctor, reporting any reactions to medications, and any other changes in client physical/emotional condition. Additionally, you will educate individuals on Medical Assisted Treatment, serve as a member of the Emergency Services Team, and educate clients, family members and professional staff about the recovery process, as well as offer goal-oriented encouragement and support related to all aspects of the recovery process.
Work alongside our HEROES… APPLY TODAY AND BECOME A PART OF THE SPHS FAMILY!
**COMPREHENSIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE (FOR ELIGIBLE EMPLOYEES) INCLUDING MEDICAL AND DENTAL**
**OPPORTUNITY FOR PROFESSIONAL GROWTH AND ADVANCEMENT**
**TUITION DISCOUNTS WITH PARTICIPATING COLLEGES AND UNIVERSITIES**
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing or successful completion of a Registered Nurse program from and accredited School of Nursing with two years’ experience in a psychiatric health care setting, or successful completion of an approved Practical Nurse Program.
- Current and valid R.N. or LPN licensure to practice in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
- ANA certification in Psychiatric or Community Health nursing or eligibility for same.
- Must successfully obtain Criminal History Clearance from Pennsylvania State Police and Child Abuse Clearances from the Pennsylvania Department of Human Services and FBI Fingerprint Clearances.
- Must not be excluded from participation in Medicare, Medicaid, or any other federal health care program.
- Ability to transport oneself in an insured vehicle, as program needs dictate.
Mon Valley Community Health Services, Inc., is an affiliate of Southwestern Pennsylvania Human Services, Inc. (SPHS). It is the mission of SPHS to identify and provide for health and social services needs throughout the Southwestern Pennsylvania region.
QUALIFIED INDIVIDUALS SHOULD VISIT OUR WEBSITE FOR CURRENT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES.
POSTING#22-100. EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER