Licensed Care Navigator New Kensington
Southwest Behavioral Care, Inc. - Behavioral Health | New Kensington, PA | Full Time
Southwest Behavioral Care, Inc.
JOB VACANCY NOTICE
POSITION: Licensed Care Navigator Center of Excellence-Full-Time
New Kensington, PA Location
The Center of Excellence (COE) is a 24/7 access & support program created to target and be a proactive solution to the opiate epidemic by utilizing a multidisciplinary team of individuals with life experiences and/or educational background in substance abuse or social services. The COE uses community based innovative techniques to assist clients with their quest for long-term sobriety and integration back into healthy living.
A Care Navigator provides individualized and community-based services that address opiate use. As a Care Navigator, you will connect clients with services that will help them achieve their personal recovery goals. Additionally, you will educate clients, family members and professional staff about the recovery process, as well as, offer goal-oriented encouragement and support related to all aspects of the recovery process.
Work alongside our HEROES… APPLY TODAY AND BECOME A PART OF THE SPHS FAMILY!
**COMPREHENSIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE (FOR ELIGIBLE EMPLOYEES) INCLUDING MEDICAL AND DENTAL**
**OPPORTUNITY FOR PROFESSIONAL GROWTH AND ADVANCEMENT**
**TUITION DISCOUNTS WITH PARTICIPATING COLLEGES AND UNIVERSITIES**
- Master’s degree in Social Work, Psychology or related human services field from an accredited college or university.
- LSW Required.
- Must be available to work “non-traditional” hours.
- Must successfully obtain Criminal History Clearance from Pennsylvania State Police and Child Abuse Clearances from the Pennsylvania Department of Human Services and FBI Fingerprint Clearances.
- Must not be excluded from participation in Medicare, Medicaid, or any other federal health care program.
- Ability to transport oneself in an insured vehicle, as program needs dictate.
Southwest Behavioral Care, Inc., is an affiliate of Southwestern Pennsylvania Human Services, Inc. (SPHS). It is the mission of SPHS to identify and provide for health and social services needs throughout the Southwestern Pennsylvania region.
QUALIFIED INDIVIDUALS SHOULD VISIT OUR WEBSITE FOR CURRENT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES.
POSTING#22-107 EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER