Human Resources Intern
Southwestern Pennsylvania Human Services, Inc. | Charleroi, PA | Part Time
SOUTHWESTERN PA HUMAN SERVICES, INC.
JOB VACANCY NOTICE
SPHS is offering a unique internship opportunity to an enthusiastic and driven candidate to assist our Human Resources Department with administrative and HR-related tasks. We want to develop your talents and provide you with a first-hand look inside the SPHS system and give you the opportunity to further develop your skills in your field of study.
This internship will allow you to gain experience and knowledge by interacting with the Human Resources Team and other professionals throughout the agency.
If you are a professional and passionate about HR…WE WANT YOU ON OUR TEAM!
POSITION: Human Resources Intern (Part-Time) WAGE: $11.13
- Update and maintain employee files.
- Prepare and process correspondence, attendance reports, and other specialized HR support tasks.
- Organize HR files for licensing reviews and keep logs of files that are pulled for review.
- Maintain strict confidentiality and possess the ability to handle sensitive matters with discretion and a professional attitude.
- Assist, as needed, entering data into HR information databases.
- Answer main phone line and directs callers to the appropriate departments.
- Other duties as required.
- Adheres to all policies, laws, regulations and codes of ethics and confidentiality as outlined by federal and state laws, and agency policies and procedures.
- Seeking an associate or bachelor’s degree in human resources management, business administration or related field.
- Demonstrated knowledge of general office procedures, including interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to perform work requiring preciseness, with a high degree of accuracy.
- Ability to communicate with effectiveness.
- Great attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Ability to transport oneself as program needs dictate.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time during the workday.
- Ability to operate a keyboard.
- Ability to work independently.
- Must not be excluded in participation of Medicare, Medicaid, or any other federal health care program.
QUALIFIED INDIVIDUALS SHOULD VISIT OUR WEBSITE FOR CURRENT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES. POSTING#22-164. EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER