Fiscal Technician 2 Patient Accounts
Southwest Behavioral Care, Inc. - Behavioral Health | Charleroi, PA | Full Time
SOUTHWEST BEHAVIORAL CARE, INC.
JOB VACANCY NOTICE
POSITION: Fiscal Technician 2 (Full-Time)
MH Patient Accounts-Charleroi, PA
→Agency paid health & dental plans. →Retirement savings plan with Agency match.
→Paid holidays. →Generous paid time off plans.
→Opportunity for growth and advancement. →Tuition discounts with participating colleges/universities.
- Performs regular routine program operations that may include, but not limited to, recognizing codes and cost centers, verifying mathematical accuracy, identifying discrepancies in accounting information, computer data entry and timely completion of related program billings, forms and reports.
- Reviews all billing information from program supervisors and prepares for online billing.
- Enters all billing into the PROMISe Internet Portal
- Works with program supervisors to correct problems causing claim denials/suspensions.
- Prepares monthly billing summaries for each program for fiscal department.
- Prepares monthly invoices for all base funded services.
- Maintains accounts receivable log for each program.
- Verifies payment remittance advices and County payments against accounts receivables.
- Makes billing adjustments and/or corrections as needed.
- Adheres to all policies, laws, regulations and codes of ethics and confidentiality as outlined by federal and state laws, and agency policies and procedures.
- Associate Degree in Accounting or Business Administration, or two years’ experience and/or training in billing and/or collections.
- Must not be excluded from participation in Medicare, Medicaid, or any other federal health care program.
- Must successfully obtain Criminal History Clearance from the PA State Police, Child Abuse from the PA Department of Human Services and FBI Fingerprint Clearance.
- Demonstrated ability and skill using computer software and word processing equipment.
- Demonstrated knowledge of elementary accounting procedures and terminology.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal staff, funding sources and consumers.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time during the workday.
- Ability to operate a keyboard with a high degree of accuracy.
- Ability to identify inconsistencies in data and format and communicate findings to the supervisor.
QUALIFIED INDIVIDUALS SHOULD VISIT OUR WEBSITE FOR CURRENT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES. POSTING#22-095.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER