Fiscal Technician 2
Southwestern Pennsylvania Human Services, Inc. | Charleroi, PA | Full Time
Southwestern PA Human Services, Inc.
JOB VACANCY NOTICE
POSITION: Fiscal Technician 2
Full Time Position available in our Charleroi Location
The Office of Corporate Finance controls cash flow management which includes production of annual budgets, accounting, and up-to-date cash balance as well as tracking both projected and actual revenue and expenses. In addition, Corporate Finance processes all payments to individuals and organizations, tracking of all assets as well as production of monthly financial information, processing all deposits, filing all required taxes, and training on basic accounting and budgeting.
A Fiscal Technician will perform standard accounting procedures and tasks necessary to process financial activities for programs throughout the corporate affiliates. As a Fiscal Technician you will complete all procedures related to the processing, verification, and documenting of assigned accounts payable and ensure reconciliation of all financial transactions of assigned accounts and prepares appropriate entries. In addition, you will process travel reimbursement, prepares bank deposits, and maintain a computerized inventory system. We are looking for someone who is organized and detailed orientated. We offer a positive work environment, training, and an opportunity for growth and advancement.
Work alongside our HEROES… APPLY TODAY AND BECOME A PART OF THE SPHS FAMILY!
**COMPREHENSIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE (FOR ELIGIBLE EMPLOYEES) INCLUDING MEDICAL AND DENTAL**
**OPPORTUNITY FOR PROFESSIONAL GROWTH AND ADVANCEMENT**
**TUITION DISCOUNTS WITH PARTICIPATING COLLEGES AND UNIVERSITIES**
- Associate Degree in Accounting or Business Administration and two years of experience or any equivalent combination of experience.
- Demonstrated ability and skill using computer software and word processing equipment.
- Demonstrated knowledge of elementary accounting procedures and terminology.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal staff and vendors.
- Working knowledge of Word and Excel.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal staff, and subcontractors.
- Must successfully obtain criminal clearance from the PA State Police and FBI fingerprint clearances.
- Must not be excluded from participation in Medicare, Medicaid, or any other federal health care program.
It is the mission of SPHS to identify and provide for health and social services needs throughout the Southwestern Pennsylvania region.
QUALIFIED INDIVIDUALS SHOULD VISIT OUR WEBSITE FOR CURRENT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER