Facility Attendant Welcome Home
Connect, Inc. | Greensburg, PA | Full Time
JOB VACANCY NOTICE
The mission of Connect, Inc. is to provide a full continuum of care to homeless, near- homeless, and low-income individuals, children and families in Washington, Greene and Westmoreland Counties.
POSITION: Facility Attendant-Greenburg Location Part Time Positions Available
The Welcome Home/DWEL centers help individuals and families, who are homeless or face the threat of becoming homeless, secure and/or maintain permanent housing. Welcome Home/DWEL provide a full continuum of care to homeless and near-homeless individuals and families in Washington, Greene, and Westmoreland counties, including emergency housing, transitional housing, permanent support housing and life skills and support services.
A Facility Attendant performs general administrative functions such as entering information into the communication log, answering the phone, and responding to in-person inquiries in a professional manner. As a Shelter Attendant you will be responsible for monitoring the activities of the residents to ensure the safety of the residents, volunteers, and staff. In addition, you will maintain a comprehensive and accurate written record of events that occur during shifts, sign residents in or out of the facility and conduct periodic inspections of the facility and grounds to ensure security of the facility.
Work alongside our HEROES… APPLY TODAY AND BECOME A PART OF THE SPHS FAMILY!
**COMPREHENSIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE (FOR ELIGIBLE EMPLOYEES) INCLUDING MEDICAL AND DENTAL**
**OPPORTUNITY FOR PROFESSIONAL GROWTH AND ADVANCEMENT**
**TUITION DISCOUNTS WITH PARTICIPATING COLLEGES AND UNIVERSITIES**
- Ability to receive, understand and communicate information with effectiveness.
- Ability to establish and maintain professional boundaries in working with clients.
- Ability to work shifts and flexibility to change/fill-in when program needs dictate.
- Ability to work independently or as a team.
- Ability to assess emergency situations and respond effectively.
- Must successfully obtain Criminal History Clearance from the Pennsylvania State Police, Child Abuse Clearance from the Pennsylvania Department of Human Services and FBI Fingerprint Clearance.
- Must not be excluded from participation in Medicare, Medicaid, or any other federal health care program,
Connect, Inc., is an affiliate of Southwestern Pennsylvania Human Services, Inc. (SPHS). It is the mission of SPHS to identify and provide for health and social services needs throughout the Southwestern Pennsylvania region.
QUALIFIED INDIVIDUALS SHOULD VISIT OUR WEBSITE FOR CURRENT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES.
POSTING#22-117. EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER