DUI Evaluator -Group Faciliator
Southwest Behavioral Care, Inc. - Behavioral Health | Greensburg, PA | Part Time
SOUTHWEST BEHAVIORAL CARE, INC
JOB VACANCY NOTICE
POSITION: DUI Evaluator and Group Facilitator (Multiple Part-Time Positions Available)
→Flexible Scheduling. →May be eligible for Agency paid health benefits.
→Option to participate in Agency retirement plan. →Tuition discounts with participating colleges/universities.
→Opportunity for growth and advancement. →Other benefits available.
- Provides chemical abuse assessments to appointed substance abusing offenders under the direct supervision of a trained Intervention Specialist.
- Monitors client service plans and assists in the daily operation of program activities.
- Assists staff with required hours of educational instruction to clients and/or family members as assigned.
- May assists with Individual and Group Intervention services and maintains a professional, quality level of services in an objective manner to all program clients.
- Participates in all appropriate clinical staff meetings and maintains beneficial clinical dialogue with all members of treatment intervention staff, as necessary, regarding clients and program interaction.
- Maintains current client case record activity and progress; prepares and submits all required program reports and documentation in an accurate and timely manner.
- Adheres to all policies, laws, regulations and codes of ethics and confidentiality as outlined by federal and state laws, and agency policies and procedures.
- Bachelors or Associate Degree in Social Work, Psychology or related human services field from an accredited college or university or lived professional experience in the substance use field .
- Demonstrated ability or willingness to obtain and maintain Certified Allied Addiction Practitioner credential and any other program related certifications necessary.
- Must successfully obtain Criminal History Clearance from the Pennsylvania State Police, Child Abuse Clearance from the Pennsylvania Department of Human Services and FBI Fingerprint Clearance.
- Must not be excluded from participation in Medicare, Medicaid or any other federal health care program.
- Ability to transport oneself in an insured vehicle, as program needs dictate.
- Ability to observe and recognize verbal and non-verbal signs of physical or mental disorders.
- Ability to receive, understand, and communicate information with effectiveness and provide constructive feedback to community organizations.
QUALIFIED INDIVIDUALS SHOULD VISIT OUR WEBSITE FOR CURRENT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES OR STOP INTO THE HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICE AT 300 CHAMBER PLAZA, CHARLEROI, PA. POSTING#22-060.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER