Crisis Caseworker Part Time
The CARE Center, Inc. | Washington, PA | Part Time
The CARE Center, Inc.
JOB VACANCY NOTICE
POSITION: Crisis Caseworker
Multiple Part Time Positions Available in our Washington Location
Crisis offers a multitude of mental health crisis services within Washington County including walk-in and mobile services. This program also has a diversion unit which is utilized to divert hospitalizations for individuals. At the Crisis unit staff compose treatment plans, coordinate care, and help to integrate the person back into the community safely. Crisis is also responsible for taking the crisis calls for Washington county.
A Crisis Caseworker provides crisis intervention services to behavioral health consumers and their families. As a Crisis Caseworker you will respond to crisis situations via telephone, walk-in or mobile crisis services and crisis stabilization as well as advising supervisor/clinical staff of changes in consumer behavioral issues and/or incidents. In addition, as a Crisis Caseworker you will make referrals to the appropriate social and medical services programs.
Work alongside our HEROES… APPLY TODAY AND BECOME A PART OF THE SPHS FAMILY!
**COMPREHENSIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE (FOR ELIGIBLE EMPLOYEES) INCLUDING MEDICAL AND DENTAL**
**OPPORTUNITY FOR PROFESSIONAL GROWTH AND ADVANCEMENT**
**TUITION DISCOUNTS WITH PARTICIPATING COLLEGES AND UNIVERSITIES**
- Bachelor’s Degree in social work or related field from an accredited college or university.
- Demonstrated knowledge of governmental program regulations and policies, and other social service providers available to eligible clients.
- Must successfully obtain Criminal History Clearance from the Pennsylvania State Police, Child Abuse Clearance from the Pennsylvania Department of Human Services and FBI Fingerprint Clearances.
- Must not be excluded from participation in Medicare, Medicaid, or any other federal health care program.
- Demonstrated ability to obtain vital information during a personal interview to make proper recommendations.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal staff, providers, and other social service agencies.
- Ability to transport oneself in an insured vehicle, as program needs dictate.
The CARE Center, Inc., is an affiliate of Southwestern Pennsylvania Human Services, Inc. (SPHS). It is the mission of SPHS to identify and provide for health and social services needs throughout the Southwestern Pennsylvania region.
QUALIFIED INDIVIDUALS SHOULD VISIT OUR WEBSITE FOR CURRENT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES. POSTING# 22-079
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER