Counselor 2 School Based
The CARE Center, Inc. | Washington, PA | Part Time
The CARE Center, INC.
JOB VACANCY NOTICE
POSITION: Counselor 2 (Part-Time with ACA Benefits)
MH Outpatient Services-School Based
→Flexible Scheduling. →Eligible for Agency paid health benefits.
→Option to participate in Agency retirement plan. →Tuition discounts with participating colleges/universities.
→Opportunity for growth and advancement. →Other benefits available.
- Provides clinical assessments as well as outpatient psychotherapy including, but not limited to, individual, family, and group sessions.
- Conducts assessment and diagnostic services to develop a comprehensive treatment plan and related treatment recommendations.
- Develops and implements individualized treatment plans using individual, martial, group and family methodologies.
- Participates in treatment team meetings with all levels of psychiatric and clinical staff, both individually and in group supervision.
- Consults with school personnel and representatives of other child-serving systems, to assure an integrated approach to care.
- Initiates appropriate Intra and Inter Agency contact to facilitate the care of the individuals that are served.
- Prepares, maintains, and submits all assigned case records, charts, reports, forms, and other required documentation in a professional and timely manner.
- Adheres to all policies, laws, regulations and codes of ethics and confidentiality as outlined by federal and state laws, and agency policies and procedures.
- Master's Degree in Social Work, Psychology, or related clinical discipline in which the degree program includes a clinical practicum also in accordance with Department of Human Services (DHS) or Department of Drug & Alcohol Program (DDAP) regulations.
- Demonstrated ability or willingness to obtain the designed managed care credential of Mental Health or successful completion of Certified Addiction Counselor (C.A.C.)
- Must successfully obtain Criminal History Clearance from the PA State Police, Child Abuse Clearance from the PA Department of Human Services and FBI Fingerprint Clearance.
- Must not be excluded from participation in Medicare, Medicaid, or any other federal health care program.
- Ability to transport oneself in an insured vehicle, as program needs dictate.
- Ability to observe and recognize verbal and non-verbal signs of physical or mental disorders.
- Ability to communicate with effectiveness and provide constructive feedback to staff.
QUALIFIED INDIVIDUALS SHOULD VISIT OUR WEBSITE FOR CURRENT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES. POSTING 22-082
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER