The CARE Center, Inc. | Butler, PA | Full Time
THE CARE CENTER, INC.
JOB VACANCY NOTICE
POSITION: Counselor 2 (Full-Time) Butler, PA
→Agency paid health & dental plans. →Retirement savings plan with Agency match.
→Paid holidays. →Generous paid time off plans.
→Opportunity for growth and advancement. →Tuition discounts with participating colleges/universities.
- Provides intake assessments as well as outpatient psychotherapy including, but not limited to, individual, family, and group sessions.
- Conducts assessment and diagnostic services to develop a comprehensive treatment plan and related treatment recommendations.
- Develops and implements individualized treatment plans using individual, marital, group and family methodologies.
- Participates in treatment team meetings with all levels of psychiatric and clinical staff, both individually and in group supervision.
- Initiates appropriate Intra and Inter Agency contact to facilitate the care of the individuals that are served.
- Prepares, maintains, and submits all assigned case records, charts, reports, forms and other required documentation in a professional and timely manner.
- Other duties as required.
- Adheres to all policies, laws, regulations and codes of ethics and confidentiality as outlined by federal and state laws, and agency policies and procedures.
- Master’s Degree in Social Work, Psychology, or related social services field with a clinical practicum; in accordance with Department of Human Services (DHS) or Department of Drug& Alcohol Program (DDAP) regulations.
- Demonstrated ability or willingness to obtain the designated managed care credential of Mental Health Professional or Certified Addiction Counselor.
- Demonstrated ability to obtain vital information during a personal interview to make proper recommendations.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal staff, providers, and other social service agencies.
- Must not be excluded from participation in Medicare, Medicaid or any other federal health care program.
- Must successfully obtain Criminal History Clearance from the Pennsylvania State Police, Child Abuse Clearance from the Pennsylvania Department of Human Services, and FBI Fingerprints.
- Ability to transport oneself in an insured vehicle, as program needs dictate.
- Ability to observe and recognize verbal and non-verbal signs of physical or mental disorders.
- Ability to work independently following established policies and procedures, including emergency situations.
QUALIFIED INDIVIDUALS SHOULD VISIT OUR WEBSITE FOR CURRENT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES POSTING#22-077.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER