Counselor 1 or 2 Greensburg
Southwest Behavioral Care, Inc. - Behavioral Health | Greensburg, PA | Part Time
SOUTHWEST BEHAVIORAL CARE, INC.
JOB VACANCY NOTICE
POSITION: Counselor 1 or 2 – (Multiple Part-Time Positions Available)
Greensburg-Mental Health Outpatient and Drug & Alcohol Program
Ideal candidate will be able to work 1 evening a week until 9:00PM
→Flexible Scheduling. →May be eligible for Agency paid health benefits.
→Option to participate in Agency retirement plan. →Tuition discounts with participating colleges/universities.
→Opportunity for growth and advancement. →Other benefits available.
- Provides clinical assessments as well as outpatient psychotherapy including, but not limited to individual, family, and group sessions.
- Conducts assessment and diagnostic services to develop a comprehensive treatment plan and related treatment recommendations.
- Develops and implements individualized treatment plans using individual, marital, group and family methodologies.
- Participates in treatment team meetings with all levels of psychiatric and clinical staff, both individually and in group supervision.
- Initiates appropriate Intra and Inter Agency contact to facilitate the care of the individuals that are served.
- Prepares, maintains and submits all assigned case records, charts, reports, forms and other required documentation in a professional and timely manner.
- Adheres to all policies, laws, regulations and codes of ethics and confidentiality as outlined by federal and state laws, and agency policies and procedures.
- Master's Degree in Social Work, Psychology, or related clinical discipline in which the degree program includes a clinical practicum also in accordance with Department of Human Services (DHS) or Department of Drug & Alcohol Program (DDAP) regulations or be licensed in clinical discipline that included mental health experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work, Psychology, Rehabilitation, Nursing or Activities Therapy in accordance with Department of Human Services (DHS) or Department of Drug& Alcohol Program (DDAP) regulations or a Graduate Degree in a clinical discipline with 12 graduate-level credits in mental health counseling that is accredited and recognized by the United States Department of Education.
- Demonstrated ability or willingness to obtain the designed managed care credential of Mental Health Professional or Certified Addiction Counselor.
- Demonstrated ability to obtain vital information during an interview to make proper recommendations.
- Must successfully obtain Criminal History Clearance from the Pennsylvania State Police, Child Abuse Clearance from the Pennsylvania Department of Human Services and FBI Fingerprint Clearance.
- Must not be excluded from participation in Medicare, Medicaid or any other federal health care program.
- Ability to transport oneself in an insured vehicle, as program needs dictate.
- ·Ability to observe and recognize verbal and non-verbal signs of physical or mental disorders.
- Ability to work independently following established policies and procedures, including emergency situations.
QUALIFIED INDIVIDUALS SHOULD VISIT OUR WEBSITE FOR CURRENT EMPLOYMENT. POSTING#22-092.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER