Clinical Support Technician
The CARE Center, Inc. | Washington, PA | Full Time
The CARE Center, Inc./Southwest Behavioral Care, Inc.
JOB VACANCY NOTICE
POSITION: Clinical Support Technician Full-Time
A Clinical Support Technician performs system administrative functions including, but not limited to managing and retrieving patient records both paper documentation and electronic files, organizing, scanning, and completes the submission of insurance authorizations for services rendered. Additionally, you will maintain and process records, client information, forms, supply and equipment requisitions, payments, and other billing related functions.
Work alongside our HEROES… APPLY TODAY AND BECOME A PART OF THE SPHS FAMILY!
**COMPREHENSIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE (FOR ELIGIBLE EMPLOYEES) INCLUDING MEDICAL AND DENTAL**
**OPPORTUNITY FOR PROFESSIONAL GROWTH AND ADVANCEMENT**
**TUITION DISCOUNTS WITH PARTICIPATING COLLEGES AND UNIVERSITIES**
- Associate Degree in a Human Services Field, Health Administration, and/or Business with one-year work experience. Related work experience includes that which requires daily contact with the public and documented experiences within a healthcare setting.
- Must possess a proficiency in computer skills and Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. Demonstrate knowledge of mental health programs and health/social services available to the mental health population.
- Must not be excluded from participation in Medicare, Medicaid, or any other federal health care program.
- Must successfully obtain Criminal History Clearance from Pennsylvania State Police and Child Abuse Clearances from the Pennsylvania Department of Human Services and FBI Fingerprint Clearances.
- Demonstrated ability to perform work requiring preciseness with a high degree of accuracy.
The CARE Center, Inc., and Southwest Behavioral Care, Inc., are affiliates of Southwestern Pennsylvania Human Services, Inc. (SPHS). It is the mission of SPHS to identify and provide for health and social services needs throughout the Southwestern Pennsylvania region.
QUALIFIED INDIVIDUALS SHOULD VISIT OUR WEBSITE FOR CURRENT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER