Clerk Typist Monessen Outpatient
Southwest Behavioral Care, Inc. - Behavioral Health | Monessen, PA | Part Time
SOUTHWEST BEHAVIORAL CARE, INC.
JOB VACANCY NOTICE
POSITION: Clerk Typist (Part-Time) Monessen, PA
Mental Health Outpatient and Drug & Alcohol
→Flexible Scheduling. →May be eligible for Agency paid health benefits.
→Option to participate in Agency retirement plan. →Tuition discounts with participating colleges/universities.
→Opportunity for growth and advancement. →Other benefits available.
- Performs a variety of office tasks and a wide range of support procedures and functions required by the agency and/or program for successful operations and
the expeditious delivery of quality services.
- Conducts successful task and/or assignment completion, including emergency
situations, within established procedures and protocols.
- Responsible for processing information, processing mathematical computations
and/or data input, and the satisfactory completion of appropriate output,
documents, information, reports, and the like.
- Maintains appropriate and assigned communications with all levels of staff,
vendors, health care providers and institutions, clients, and their family, etc.
- Screen’s visitors and phone calls for program and office staff.
- Ensures the accuracy, format, grammar, completeness, and consistency of
- Maintains and processes records, client information, and various program forms.
- Adheres to all policies, laws, regulations and codes of ethics and confidentiality
as outlined by federal and state laws, and agency policies and procedures.
- Demonstrated proficiency on a typewriter and/or computer keyboard.
- Demonstrated ability to perform work requiring preciseness with a high degree
- Ability to receive, understand, and communicate information with effectiveness, and follow instructions.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time during the workday.
- Must successfully obtain Criminal History Clearance from the Pennsylvania State Police, Child Abuse Clearance from the Pennsylvania Department of Human Services and Fingerprint based FBI Clearance.
- Must not be excluded from participation in Medicare, Medicaid, or any other federal health care program.
- Ability to operate a keyboard and a multi-line telephone simultaneously with a
high degree of accuracy.
QUALIFIED INDIVIDUALS SHOULD VISIT OUR WEBSITE FOR CURRENT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES POSTING#22-099.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER