Clerk Typist D&A Case Management
Southwest Behavioral Care, Inc. - Behavioral Health | Greensburg, PA | Part Time
SOUTHWEST BEHAVIORAL CARE, INC.
JOB VACANCY NOTICE
POSITION: Clerk Typist/Screener (Part--Time)
Greensburg D/A Case Management Office
→Flexible Scheduling. →May be eligible for Agency paid health benefits.
→Option to participate in Agency retirement plan. →Tuition discounts with participating colleges/universities.
→Opportunity for growth and advancement. →Other benefits available.
- Performs a variety of office tasks and a wide range of support procedures and functions required by the agency and/or program for successful operations and the expeditious delivery of quality services.
- Conducts successful task and/or assignment completion, including emergency situations, within established procedures and protocols.
- Responsible for processing information, processing mathematical computations and/or data input, and the satisfactory completion of appropriate output, documents, information, reports, and the like.
- Maintains appropriate and assigned communications with all levels of staff, vendors, health care providers and institutions, clients and their family, etc.
- Screens visitors and phone calls for program and office staff.
- Ensures the accuracy, format, grammar, completeness and consistency of information processed.
- Maintains and processes records, client information, and various program forms.
- Adheres to all policies, laws, regulations and codes of ethics and confidentiality as outlined by federal and state laws, and agency policies and procedures.
- Demonstrated proficiency on a typewriter and/or computer keyboard.
- Demonstrated ability to perform work requiring preciseness with a high degree of accuracy.
- Must successfully obtain Criminal History from the PA State Police, Child Abuse Clearance from the PA Department of Human Services and FBI Fingerprint Clearances.
- Must not be excluded from participation in Medicare, Medicaid, or any other federal health care program.
- Ability to receive, understand, and communicate information with effectiveness, and follow instructions.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time during the workday and to occasionally assist, move and/or transfer office supplies weighing up to 10 pounds.
- Ability to operate a keyboard and a multi-line telephone simultaneously with a high degree of accuracy.
QUALIFIED INDIVIDUALS SHOULD VISIT OUR WEBSITE FOR CURRENT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES. POSTING#22-109.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER