Clerk Typist -Center of Excellence
Mon Valley Community Health Services, Inc. | Washington, PA | Full Time
THE CARE CENTER, INC. / MON VALLEY COMMUNITY HEALTH, INC./SOUTHWEST BEHAVIORAL CARE, INC.
JOB VACANCY NOTICE
POSITION: Clerk Typist (Full-time)
Center of Excellence Washington, PA
The Center of Excellence (COE) is a 24/7 access & support program created to target and be a proactive solution to the opiate epidemic by utilizing a multidisciplinary team of individuals with life experiences and/or educational background in substance abuse or social services. The COE uses community based innovative techniques to assist clients with their quest for long-term sobriety and integration back into healthy living.
**COMPREHENSIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE (FOR ELIGIBLE EMPLOYEES) INCLUDING MEDICAL AND DENTAL**
**OPPORTUNITY FOR PROFESSIONAL GROWTH AND ADVANCEMENT**
**TUITION DISCOUNTS WITH PARTICIPATING COLLEGES AND UNIVERSITIES**
Work alongside our HEROES… APPLY TODAY AND BECOME A PART OF THE SPHS FAMILY!
- Conducts successful task and/or assignment completion, including emergency situations, within established procedures and protocols.
- Responsible for processing information, processing mathematical computations and/or data input and the satisfactory completion of appropriate output, documents, information, reports and the like.
- Maintains appropriate and assigned communications with all levels of staff, insurance companies, vendors, medical practitioners and institutions, patients and their family, etc.
- Screens visitors and phone calls for program and office staff.
- Ensures the accuracy, format, grammar, completeness and consistency of information processed.
- Maintains and processes records, client information, forms, supply and equipment requisitions, payment and billing information, etc.
- Adheres to all policies, laws, regulations and codes of ethics and confidentiality as outlined by federal and state laws, and agency policies and procedures.
- High School diploma or an equivalent combination of skills and experience, as determined by the agency.
- Knowledge of basic computer skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must not be excluded from participation in Medicare, Medicaid, or any other federal health care program.
- Must successfully obtain Criminal History Clearance from Pennsylvania State Police and Child Abuse Clearances from the Pennsylvania Department of Human Services and FBI Fingerprint Clearances.
- Demonstrated ability to perform work requiring preciseness with a high degree of accuracy.
QUALIFIED INDIVIDUALS SHOULD VISIT OUR WEBSITE FOR CURRENT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES OR STOP INTO THE HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICE AT 300 CHAMBER PLAZA, CHARLEROI, PA. POSTING#22-073.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER