Certified Recovery Specialist Butler
The CARE Center, Inc. | Butler, PA | Full Time
The CARE Center, Inc.
JOB VACANCY NOTICE
POSITION: Recovery Specialist-Full-Time
Butler, PA Location
Do you have a history of addiction recovery and want to help others? The Certified Recovery Specialist Program is a peer-support program designed to provide centered services to persons receiving substance treatment and/or case management services to help them gain control over their recovery and community integration.
A Recovery Specialist works with individuals and their families involved in substance treatment to develop and implement an Individual Recovery/Service Plans. As a Recovery Specialist you will offer guidance on the recovery experience, assist individuals in meeting their recovery goals by utilizing the phases of recovery: engagement, recovery, initiation, recovery stabilization and sustained recovery maintenance. As a Recovery Specialist, you will provide vision driven hope and encouragement.
Work alongside our HEROES… APPLY TODAY AND BECOME A PART OF THE SPHS FAMILY!
**COMPREHENSIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE (FOR ELIGIBLE EMPLOYEES) INCLUDING MEDICAL AND DENTAL**
**OPPORTUNITY FOR PROFESSIONAL GROWTH AND ADVANCEMENT**
**TUITION DISCOUNTS WITH PARTICIPATING COLLEGES AND UNIVERSITIES**
- Self-identifies personal experience with Addiction Recovery or co-occurring services.
- Minimum of a high school diploma or GED.
- Demonstrates knowledge and skills in peer support and recovery principles, values and practice through participation in county approved certified peer specialist orientation/training/professional development programs.
- Must successfully obtain Criminal History Clearance from the Pennsylvania State Police, Child Abuse Clearance from the Pennsylvania Department of Human Services and FBI Fingerprint Clearances.
- Must not be excluded from participation in Medicare, Medicaid, or any other federal health care program.
- Must complete and pass the Certified Recovery Specialist Training and Certification Program in accordance with DDAP and PA Certification Board guidelines.
- Must have a valid PA Driver’s License and ability to transport clients as program needs dictate.
The CARE Center, Inc., is an affiliate of Southwestern Pennsylvania Human Services, Inc. (SPHS). It is the mission of SPHS to identify and provide for health and social services needs throughout the Southwestern Pennsylvania region.
QUALIFIED INDIVIDUALS SHOULD VISIT OUR WEBSITE FOR CURRENT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES.
POSTING#22-125. EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER