Caseworker Charleroi and Uniontown Area
Southwest Behavioral Care, Inc. - Behavioral Health | Uniontown, PA | Full Time
Southwest Behavioral Care, Inc.
JOB VACANCY NOTICE
POSITION: Caseworker (Full-Time)
Charleroi and Uniontown Location (Travel required)
Case Management is a service to assist individuals with mental illness gain and maintain access to services in the following domains: medical, social, educational, mental health, drug and alcohol, legal and financial issues as well as natural supports.
A Caseworker will provide case management services to assigned behavioral health clients which may include cooperation with formal and informal supports. As a Caseworker you will assist clients with the implementation of Consumer’s Strengths Assessment Scale and Service Plan and continually update the CSAS. You will be responsible to maintain accurate and detailed clinical records and observe progress and link client to services. In addition, as a Caseworker you will provide service advocacy to clients and their families, make referral s to social and medical service programs as well as serve as a member of the BCM on call system.
Work alongside our HEROES… APPLY TODAY AND BECOME A PART OF THE SPHS FAMILY!
**COMPREHENSIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE (FOR ELIGIBLE EMPLOYEES) INCLUDING MEDICAL AND DENTAL**
**OPPORTUNITY FOR PROFESSIONAL GROWTH AND ADVANCEMENT**
**TUITION DISCOUNTS WITH PARTICIPATING COLLEGES AND UNIVERSITIES**
- Bachelor’s Degree in social work or MH related field from an accredited college or university.
- Must successfully obtain Criminal History Clearance from the Pennsylvania State Police, Child Abuse Clearance from the Pennsylvania Department of Human Services and FBI Fingerprint Clearance.
- Must not be excluded from participation in Medicare, Medicaid, or any other federal health care program.
- Demonstrated ability to obtain vital information during an interview to make proper recommendations.
- Demonstrated knowledge of mental health programs and available social services.
- Ability to transport oneself in an insured vehicle, as program needs dictate.
Southwest Behavioral Care, Inc., is an affiliate of Southwestern Pennsylvania Human Services, Inc. (SPHS). It is the mission of SPHS to identify and provide for health and social services needs throughout the Southwestern Pennsylvania region.
QUALIFIED INDIVIDUALS SHOULD VISIT OUR WEBSITE FOR CURRENT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES.
POSTING#22-159. EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER