The CARE Center, Inc. | Butler, PA | Full Time
THE CARE CENTER, INC.
JOB VACANCY NOTICE
POSITION: (Full Time) Caseworker 1- Psychiatric Rehabilitation (Mobile)
→Agency paid health & dental plans. →Retirement savings plan with Agency match.
→Paid holidays. →Generous paid time off plans.
→Opportunity for growth and advancement. →Tuition discounts with participating colleges/universities.
- Implements and monitors client service plans and assists in the daily operation of program activities.
- Conducts Psychosocial Assessments and Re-assessments of clients to develop and update individualized Service Plans.
- Provides supportive counseling and intensive life skills training to individuals and client groups.
- Serves as advocate to identify and assess entitlement resources and available social and vocational services.
- Maintains current client case record activity and progress, prepares and submits all required program forms, reports and documentation in an accurate and timely manner.
- Maintains appropriate communication with internal and external programs and community resources.
- Adheres to all policies, laws, regulations and codes of ethics and confidentiality as outlined by federal and state laws, and agency policies and procedures.
- Bachelor's Degree in Social Work Psychology or related human services field from an accredited college or university.
- Must successfully obtain Criminal History Clearance from the PA State Police and Child Abuse Clearance from the PA Department of Human Services and FBI Fingerprint Clearances.
- Must not be excluded from participation in Medicare, Medicaid or any other federal health care program.
- Demonstrated ability to obtain vital information during an interview to make proper recommendations.
- Ability to safely operate a variety of agency vehicles, as well as transport oneself and consumers, when necessary, in an insured personal vehicle.
- Ability to inspect and recognize violations pertaining to program regulations.
- Ability to work independently following established policies and procedures, including emergency situations.
QUALIFIED INDIVIDUALS SHOULD VISIT OUR WEBSITE FOR CURRENT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES OR STOP INTO THE HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICE AT 300 CHAMBER PLAZA, CHARLEROI, PA. POSTING#22-068.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER