Case Manager Community Based Services
Southwest Behavioral Care, Inc. - Behavioral Health | Greensburg, PA | Full Time and Part Time
SOUTHWEST BEHAVIORAL CARE, INC.
JOB VACANCY NOTICE
POSITION: Case Manager 1-D/A Case Management/Hospital/Community-Based Services
Multiple Full-Time and Part-Time Positions are available
D/A Case Management/Hospital/Community-Based Services
Drug and Alcohol Case Management provides access to drug and alcohol treatment services for uninsured individuals in Westmoreland County. In addition, Case Management services include the assessment of treatment needs, referral and linkage to needed services as well as case coordination and referrals to community and recovery support services for clients who have barriers to treatment services and recovery.
As a Case Manager you will conduct level of care assessments and coordinate referral and transportation, if needed, to the recommended treatment services. The Case Manger will provide intervention and evaluation services at both office and community settings, travel is required throughout Westmoreland County. In addition, as a Case Manager you will participate in staff meetings and have communication with all members of the community referral sources, as well as participate in the staff on-call after hours rotation process to assist clients in need of services
Work alongside our HEROES… APPLY TODAY AND BECOME A PART OF THE SPHS FAMILY!
**COMPREHENSIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE (FOR ELIGIBLE EMPLOYEES) INCLUDING MEDICAL AND DENTAL**
**OPPORTUNITY FOR PROFESSIONAL GROWTH AND ADVANCEMENT**
**TUITION DISCOUNTS WITH PARTICIPATING COLLEGES AND UNIVERSITIES**
- Bachelor’s Degree in social work, Psychology or related human services field from an accredited college or university; or a degree in nursing.
- Must be available to work weekend hours as needed.
- Demonstrated knowledge of mental health programs and available social services.
- Demonstrated ability to obtain vital information during an interview to make proper service recommendations.
- Must not be excluded from participation in Medicare, Medicaid, or any other federal health care program.
- Must successfully obtain Criminal History Clearance from the PA State Police, Child Abuse Clearance from the PA Department of Human Services and FBI Fingerprint Clearances
- Ability to transport oneself in an insured vehicle, to and from the hospital or as program needs dictate.
QUALIFIED INDIVIDUALS SHOULD VISIT OUR WEBSITE FOR CURRENT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER