Care Navigator Washington
The CARE Center, Inc. | Washington, PA | Full Time
The CARE Center, Inc.
JOB VACANCY NOTICE
The mission of The CARE Center, Inc., is to provide a unique continuum of quality, recovery based, trauma informed, integrated services including education intervention, case management, treatment, aftercare and referrals to individuals and families in Butler, Greene, and Washington Counties.
POSITION: Care Navigator Center of Excellence Washington, PA Location
***MULTIPLE Full and Part Time Positions Available
The Center of Excellence (COE) is a 24/7 access & support program created to target and be a proactive solution to the opiate epidemic by utilizing a multidisciplinary team of individuals with life experiences and/or educational background in substance abuse or social services. The COE uses community based innovative techniques to assist clients with their quest for long-term sobriety and integration back into healthy living.
A Care Navigator provides individualized and community-based services that address opiate use. As a Care Navigator, you will connect clients with services that will help them achieve their personal recovery goals. Additionally, you will educate clients, family members and professional staff about the recovery process, as well as offer goal-oriented encouragement and support related to all aspects of the recovery process.
Work alongside our HEROES… APPLY TODAY AND BECOME A PART OF THE SPHS FAMILY!
**COMPREHENSIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE (FOR ELIGIBLE EMPLOYEES) INCLUDING MEDICAL AND DENTAL**
**OPPORTUNITY FOR PROFESSIONAL GROWTH AND ADVANCEMENT**
**TUITION DISCOUNTS WITH PARTICIPATING COLLEGES AND UNIVERSITIES**
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Work, Psychology or related human services field from an accredited college or the ability to obtain certification as a recovery specialist.
- Must be available to work “non-traditional” hours.
- Self-identify personal experience with addiction, recovery, or co-occurring services.
- Must successfully obtain Criminal History Clearance from Pennsylvania State Police and Child Abuse Clearances from the Pennsylvania Department of Human Services and FBI Fingerprint Clearances.
- Must not be excluded from participation in Medicare, Medicaid, or any other federal health care program.
- Ability to transport oneself in an insured vehicle, as program needs dictate.
The CARE Center, Inc., is an affiliate of Southwestern Pennsylvania Human Services, Inc. (SPHS). It is the mission of SPHS to identify and provide for health and social services needs throughout the Southwestern Pennsylvania region.
QUALIFIED INDIVIDUALS SHOULD VISIT OUR WEBSITE FOR CURRENT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES. Posting#22-090
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER