Mon Valley Community Health Services, Inc. | Monessen, PA | Full Time
Mon Valley Community Health Services, Inc.
JOB VACANCY NOTICE
The mission of Mon Valley Community Health Services, Inc. is to provide health and nutrition services to persons in Washington, Westmoreland, and Fayette Counties.
POSITION: Full Time Care Navigator
Center of Excellence-Monessen, PA Location
The Center of Excellence (COE) is a 24/7 access & support program created to target and be a proactive solution to the opiate epidemic by utilizing a multidisciplinary team of individuals with life experiences and/or educational background in substance abuse or social services. The COE uses community based innovative techniques to assist clients with their quest for long-term sobriety and integration back into healthy living.
A Care Navigator provides individualized and community-based services that address opiate use. As a Care Navigator, you will connect clients with services that will help them achieve their personal recovery goals. Additionally, you will educate clients, family members and professional staff about the recovery process, as well as, offer goal-oriented encouragement and support related to all aspects of the recovery process.
Work alongside our HEROES… APPLY TODAY AND BECOME A PART OF THE SPHS FAMILY!
**COMPREHENSIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE (FOR ELIGIBLE EMPLOYEES) INCLUDING MEDICAL AND DENTAL**
**OPPORTUNITY FOR PROFESSIONAL GROWTH AND ADVANCEMENT**
**TUITION DISCOUNTS WITH PARTICIPATING COLLEGES AND UNIVERSITIES**
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work, Psychology or related human services field from an accredited college or university; or the ability to obtain Recovery Specialist Certification.
- Must be available to work “non-traditional” hours.
- Must successfully obtain Criminal History Clearance from Pennsylvania State Police and Child Abuse Clearances from the Pennsylvania Department of Human Services and FBI Fingerprint Clearances.
- Must not be excluded from participation in Medicare, Medicaid, or any other federal health care program.
- Ability to transport oneself in an insured vehicle, as program needs dictate.
Mon Valley Community Health Services, Inc., is an affiliate of Southwestern Pennsylvania Human Services, Inc. (SPHS). It is the mission of SPHS to identify and provide for health and social services needs throughout the Southwestern Pennsylvania region.
QUALIFIED INDIVIDUALS SHOULD VISIT OUR WEBSITE FOR CURRENT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER