Southwest Behavioral Care, Inc. - Behavioral Health | Greensburg, PA | Full Time
SOUTHWEST BEHAVIORAL CARE, INC.
JOB VACANCY NOTICE
POSITION: Building Technician (Full-Time)
Personal Care Home in Greensburg, PA (travel to other locations as necessary)
→Agency paid health & dental plans. →Retirement savings plan with Agency match.
→Paid holidays. →Generous paid time off plans.
→Opportunity for growth and advancement. →Tuition discounts with participating colleges/universities.
- Responsible for completing all activities and assignments necessary to maintain the general repair and safety of buildings, equipment, and grounds.
- Snow removal and lawn maintenance.
- Strip and wax flooring.
- Makes plumbing, electrical, and mechanical repairs.
- Repairs equipment as needed.
- Paints room, hallways, and other areas as needed.
- Maintains inventory of supplies including receipt and distribution.
- Prepares daily reports to the Supervisor.
- Safely operate and maintain Agency Vehicles.
- Provide daily walkthroughs of building and grounds to ensure safety.
- Other duties as required.
- Adheres to all policies, laws, regulations and codes of ethics and confidentiality as outlined by federal and state laws, and agency policies and procedures.
- Possess specialized mechanical or maintenance training and/or skills.
- Experience using and Possess specialized mechanical or maintenance training and/or skills.
- Ability to complete minor/major interior and exterior labor-intensive projects such as dry wall, carpentry, flooring etc.
- Experience using and operating various tools and equipment.
- Available to work varied hours.
- Must successfully obtain Criminal History Clearance from PA State Police, Child Abuse Clearance from Department of Human Services, and FBI Fingerprint Clearance.
- Must not be excluded from participation in Medicare, Medicaid, or other federal health care program.
- Ability to position self to move and work in awkward positions to complete required tasks.
- Ascend/descend a ladder when necessary to complete required tasks.
QUALIFIED INDIVIDUALS SHOULD VISIT OUR WEBSITE FOR CURRENT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES. POSTING#22-078.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER